Chapter 3- Sick

Chai's typing

ZAK'S POV

❤️Baldboynoob ❤️

I'm sorry skeppy. Please forgive me you muffin.                                                                        I miss you. :C
sent at 5:51 p.m

skeppy

skep

skep

skep

skep

skep

Zak.

please message me when you can you muffin. . .

------------- enter message ----------------

My heart broke. Was he actually sorry? Or was he forced to say that? I just left him on read because I didn't know what to say. I was speechless and heartbroken at the same time. And once again, I sent a message to him saying. . .

❤️Baldboynoob ❤️

skep

skep

skep

Zak.

please message me when you can you muffin. I'm sorry Bad. I'm sorry for doing all those trolls that made you angry and made it seem like I didn't care. I thought you were just playing along. Go ahead and take a break. ily <3

------------- enter message ----------------

I didn't notice I was crying while typing that message. I didn't notice until now that I had a crush on him. I started thinking of how perfect he was but I couldn't. He would never love me back. He's obviously straight. I didn't know why I said I love you with a heart beside it. He probably thinks I'm annoying like other people do. I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich since Spifey moved out earlier today without even saying goodbye, like who the heck does that? But then the memories of Bad calling me a sandwich came back to my head but I ignored it.

⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️

After a few seconds later I felt like he had to throw up so I ran my fastest ( faster than the Flash ) and he reached the toilet. When I threw up, I opened my eyes to see blood and rose petals everywhere. I heard about this somewhere on the internet about something like the Hanahaki disease. I went to my computer and typed in Hanahaki Disease.

Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible. Let's just hope your crush's favourite flower isn't a rose or else when the rose is fully grown, it will have thorns and it will most likely be painful.

I understood it now. I'm going to die if I don't confess to him. Or even worse, I get surgery and lose my feelings for him. I don't want to. I can't tell Bad I have it because he definitely hates me or he will force me to tell him who is it which I don't want. But I just realized I have someone I could talk too.

A6d

I called A6d the quickest I could ever call him and told him this was important.

( a6d = A6d ) ( skeppy = skeppy )

"Hi Skep! Wassup? What is important you need me for?"

"Hi- A6d go search up Hanahaki Disease"

"Uhm, alright- oh wait sh- ZAK WHO IS IT AND WHY DO YOU HAVE IT?!?!?!"

" I have it because I don't think the person loves me back. There's no way that person could love me. They already hate me."

"Zak, answer my question. Who. Is. It."

...

..

.

"Za-"

"It's Bad."

"AH- That reminds me what Bad wanted me to say to you if I ever get in contact with you. He said that he misses you and he's sorry. But he wants a break from you without any word spoken to him from you"

"Vincent, can you do me a favour?" I said quietly.

"mhm"

"Can you tell Bad I'm sorry and he can take a break as long as he wants or he could never talk to me very again. Please Vincent?" I was about to cry.

"Anything for my friend."

"Thank you so much but I have to go now bye!"

I ended the call. But a few seconds later I had to throw up again. So I went to the closest bin and puked. I thought to myself 'I really need a large bowl before I throw up everywhere' and so I listened to my thoughts and got myself a bowl and placed it beside me, and after that I fell asleep.

HELLO! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AS MY WRITING SUCKS!

-Chai