Chapter 2 - Tweeted

Sophie's Writing and also Chai's writing because Sophie lazy af

Bads POV :

At the kitchen I thought to myself 'The last stream I was really stressed out because of Skeppy's dumb troll and made me so mad that I almost EXPLODED.  I think some people told Skeppy he made me very stressed out and got hated on.' I started streaming the day after Skeppy was streaming,  people started hating on Skeppy and saying Skeppy tweeted something. . .

SkeppyExtra :

Hey everyone,  today I'm going to talk about something very serious.  Last stream people keep telling me that I made bad cry.  Some people were even telling me to kill myself because I did such a simple thing. I can't explain it here so just go check out the video, I'm sorry.

I can't believe that people said that to that muffin. My curiosity is killing me that I had to go check out that video.

"Hey, guys. So as you might know from my last stream, I have been hated on very recently and a person that I care about has blocked me and hopefully, he sees this video. Anyways, I was going to tell you guys something very important, and that important thing is that I'm taking a break. I don't know how long it will be but I hope you guys understand. Thank you for 2 Million by the way, you guys mean the world to me and especially that person. Thank you for watching, I'll see you guys in the future. Bye."

Skeppy                                                                                                                                                                     Uploaded 21 minutes ago

I felt so bad for that muffin and so I decided to make an apology video.

"Hey everyone so today I came to tell you guys, sorry. I know I and Skeppy have been friends for a long time and seen some fan fiction about us two.  We won't be making any more content together or for a while for that's what I know.   So I'm very sorry. . .  And won't be making any more content for you guys until I get in touch with Skeppy and figure this out through our journey.  I hope you guys will be okay with this because I won't post anything or keep you guys updated on twitter so I can have a chance to breathe and have a moment to think this thing through because this is more stress than Skeppy's dumb trolls,  especially since it's like losing my best friend."

After I uploaded it I tried getting in touch with A6d and Dream. . .

They said Skeppy hasn't talked to them after he uploaded the video. Then I asked Spifey. . . He said Skeppy hasn't went out of his room in days and hasn't spoken to Spifey.  It was like Skeppy disappeared. . .

I felt worried for Skeppy and started busting out in tears. So a few hours later I unblocked him and I tried texting Skeppy to see if he was okay,  he hasn't answered, he hasn't left me on read. I said to myself earlier today I needed a break right? I have the chance now but it keeps feeling lonely without Skeppy's laughter and voice. I miss him.

Skeppy's POV :

I just woke up and I felt lonely without Bad's voice. I was so stupid for doing all those memes and trolls. In those times, I never really thought about Bad's feelings. I knew he was angry but it brought this friendship laughter and joy. I never knew what would it feel like without Bad there. I never thought it would be this lonely and sad without him. I feel like the trio is falling apart.

I got off my chair and went to my bed where my phone was at. I picked up my phone and I was greeted by 10+ notifications, they were from A6d, Spifey, Dream and most importantly Bad. I looked at everyone messages except Bad's. I was scared to open the messages. I didn't want to look at the messages in case it's anything to let my day go down. But my dumb self just had the curiosity to check it.

                   ❤️Baldboynoob ❤️

I'm sorry skeppy. Please forgive me you muffin.                                                                        I miss you.
sent at 5:51 p.m

skeppy

skep

skep

skep

skep

skep

Zak.

please message me when you can you muffin. . .

     ------------- enter message ----------------

                 Thanks for reading! this was written by Sophie at the beginning ( kind of ) and the                                 ending mostly Chai.