Chapter 16- Far From Home

Oh god I have 4 assignments due today and I haven't done anything. OH MY DUCKIGN GOD I WAS A BIUT TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER UNTIL IT DELETED IM SO MAMDMDMDMDMDMDMD SO HERE IM REWRTIIGNF IT. Dude my parents are getting mad at me for not doing my homework and instead of doing this, I have problems.

DARRYL'S POV

Zak hasn't talked to me for 2 days now. I asked Clay and Clay told me that Zak didn't love me and he hates me for not going with him. He said that he told Clay that yesterday. So Zak doesn't love me... A part from my life just left me. Clay kissed me, I kind of liked it but at the same time I hated it. When Clay kissed me, Zak walked in the room and stared then just left the house.

I thought he didn't care.

"Oh darryl, it's okay. He doesn't love you anyways. He's only doing that to make you feel bad. You still have me."

"Y-yeah... I guess you're right..."

"He's just mad that he lost a good one."

It doesn't feel right.

Zak's POV

I- I heard Clay tell harmful lies to Darryl that I didn't love him. I heard some noise coming from Clay's room and I walked in and, I- uh, I saw them kiss. I hated looking at them. I- I can't. I need to tell him but secretly. HERE! A paper, time to write it down

Darryl,

I know you think I hate you but I don't. Clay told you lies. Here's what Clay said to me:

"Listen to me. Stay away from Darryl. Hes mine, not yours. And don't tell him I said any of this or else I'll hurt him. Understood?"

That's what he said. I never said any of those things. He said he's yours and I didn't want you to be hurt so I was being distant to you. I didn't want to lose you but since you seem happy with him, I respect your decision so that will mean since I won't be able to talk to you ever again, I am leaving to go somewhere. I won't tell you where I am going as you might come to look after me. Just please stay safe and forget about me. I love you and I'll miss you.

Love,
Zak

I cried writing that letter. It wasn't my best writing but I needed to let out the truth. He's happy with Clay and Clay is happy with him. He's right, Darryl doesn't deserve me. I should be going now. I need to pack some stuff.

-------------

Done packing some things. Time to head out. I'll miss this place. But I'll most especially miss Darryl and I's memories together. But I know where to go first before I leave.

-------------

I'm finally here. The place where Darryl asked me to be his boyfriend. It just hurts reminding me of him. As long as he's happy, I'm fine, right?

-------------

It's been an hour since I stayed here. I think it's time for me to leave. Since I'm very stupid that I left my car there, I'll just have to walk there.

42 minutes later

I finally reached the place that makes me happy. The field of roses. Roses. Roses, right, they hurt me as in feelings but yet so beautiful and relaxing. Yes, I know I suffocated from Hanahaki disease but, they remind of my mother who passed a few years ago. I used to come here when I was a kid. I spent most of my time here since I didn't have as many friends. I had a place here whenever I fell asleep. My treehouse, yes! Perfect for my time when I'm alone. I still have everything here so that's good. Since I'm tired, I'm just going to lay down and rest. I just hope I can talk to Darryl any time sooner. But for now, I just need to stay far from home.

--------------

LMAO THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER WAS THE 666 WORD ON THIS CHAPTER lmaooooo

okay sorry for the short chapter I have 4 homework assignments due today and I haven't done it so yeahhhhh byee maybe another chapter today baii :D