Chapter 17- Bbh on le hunt

yes, bbh is on the hunt.

Darryl's POV

I haven't seen Zak anywhere, where could he possibly have gone? He left without saying anything. I'll just look in my room for clues just in case.

I head to my room and look around. I see a note on my desk... Maybe Zak left it there? I'll just take a look at it in case it's for me.

Darryl,

I know you think I hate you but I don't. Clay told you lies. Here's what Clay said to me:

"Listen to me. Stay away from Darryl. He's mine, not yours. And don't tell him I said any of this or else I'll hurt him. Understood?"

That's what he said. I never said any of those things. He said he's yours and I didn't want you to be hurt so I was being distant to you. I didn't want to lose you but since you seem happy with him, I respect your decision so that will mean since I won't be able to talk to you ever again, I am leaving to go somewhere. I won't tell you where I am going as you might come to look after me. Just please stay safe and forget about me. I love you and I'll miss you.

Love,
Zak

————————————————————

Z-Zak doesn't hate me? Clay told lies? Clay threatened him that he would hurt me if he kept talking to me. Zak's gone, I have to find him, somewhere...

I think I know where he probably went to first. He went to the hill. Great, he left his car.

I take my car to the hill and start to look around. Zak had to be here, I can feel it. Wait, there's something on the bench... It's Zak's bracelet his sister gave him. I always saw him wear it. Why would he even leave it here...

————————————————————

I have been searching for an hour and I start to lose hope but I was still driving. I didn't want to lose Zak. I couldn't lose Zak. I drive around for a little bit until I saw trees leading into a field. Maybe he's there!

Zak's POV

Ughh, my head. I feel so empty and alone. I'm never like this. I need food. Good thing I packed chips.

————————————————————

Damn, those chips were fricking good. I have no clue what they were because I just grabbed it from the cabinets and left but I wanna know what they are. I guess a little walk with some fresh air would be nice. I step outside the treehouse and start to wander around the field enjoying the nice view of the roses. I just wish I could share this place with someone who actually loves me.

I start to get lost into my thoughts and start to daydream until suddenly I heard someone walking towards me. I didn't think someone would actually know this place since it's far from almost everywhere. This person was the first person I'd actually meet in this field. I'm surprised how they know this. At least I'm not alone anymore.

I hear them walk closer to me. I'm actually getting freaked out. They're mumbling words that I don't understand. Maybe it's English maybe it's not? Either way, I think I'm just going to walk back to the treehouse and lock the door.

Oh God, yeah I think I'm going to-

Darryl's POV

"Zak?"

Why is Zak here and how did he get here?

"D-Darryl? Why are you here?"

"I was looking for you, Zak."

"Why would you look for me? You already have Clay and you seem happy with him. You guys also look good together."

"Z- No, Zak, listen, I don't like him that way, I only see him as a friend. He just kissed me randomly and I thought you didn't love me anymore. I know what I did was wrong which was to kiss him back but I'm sorry. I love you, you're my everything. I'm just glad to have you."

"I love you too, promise me something?"

"Sure?"

"Promise me you won't leave me?"

"I promise if you promise the same."

"Then I promise! :D"

"Alright then! Let's go and pack your things and actually head 'home home'?"

"mhm! :D"

————————————————————

aye 2 chapters today :D so enjoy. ty for reading this chapter and I hope you are having a great day/night. stay safe.

Update:

Could we have some Skeppy support? 💙🥺