Chapter 4- Talking

Chai's Typing

Zak's POV

I had been woken up with the sound of dings. And those dings were coming from A6d. A6d had been messaging me about Bad. As soon as I scrolled up to see the messages, it were screenshots of Bad's messages to A6d.

🧁BadBoyHalo🧁
I don't want to talk to Zak until he actually wants to be my friend.

Dude but hes sorry, he didn't mean to go to far.

I don't care if hes sorry. I just want him to learn his lesson.

Dude, please. He misses you a lot. He called me last night crying about you. He wanted to see you and talk to you. All the hate hes getting is getting worse. More people are telling him to kill himself. You know Zak, he listens to most people, you never know if he would do it.

No you muffin. Skeppy would never do that. Hes only using me for fame. He doesn't actually want to be my friend.

Come on darrylllllll, Zak cares about you very much. Theres more I cant say about zak but you have to believe me he misses you.

He can live without me right? He isnt a baby or smt, even though he acts like one >.> but no, he has to learn his lesson. Cry all he wants

BAD!!!! Skeppy is hurt and is going into a depressed state right now! Why the frick wont you listen! He has this stupid diease now because of you! If you dont even believe me go message him yourself.
Bye darryl.

Fine you muffin, I will.

.
.
.

I just got another message. It was from Bad this time. He was anxious to open it but he knew darryl didnt believe him.

❤️Baldboynoob❤️
Hey skeppy. Could I talk to you? Hop on teamspeak.

Yeah sure ill come on teamspeak. . .

—————————————————————————

Buddy has been moved to your channel

"Zak. Are you okay? Tell me what diease you have."

I couldnt talk, my voice was worse than yesterday. It was terrifying so I just typed it out.

I'm fien, it doeyn meatter so syop wroroing avout me

"Skep why are you typi- ugh anyways tell me the diease. Give me a hint then."

h

"Zak, you have to answer this. Do you have Hanahaki Diease."

maabe
.
.
.
FiNe maybe i dof maybe i dotn

"Zak, confess to them like right now"

fine

.

.

.

.

.

Darryl, will you go out with me..?

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE ILL MAKE A LONGER ONE LATER!

-Chai