[Ch 29] That Was My Story

"Okay maybe cooking was a bad idea, Yodo" I stated. "I agree"
"Let's tidy up the kitchen before something worse could happen"

After literally two hours we were finally done. "I'm going home" the girl said as she left. "Wait for me!" exclaimed Araya from the living room.

"I'll get some rest"

Laying on the bed I started to think.

I attended the Academy and in a short time I became a genin. I remember the smiling faces of my classmates, even Iwabee had made it.

"Hi I'm Y/n Uchiha! Nice to meet you!" He looked at me and gave me a smile "Nice to meet you too!" he offered a handshake and i accepted it. "hmm... And you are?" Asked Boruto

"Sarada Uchiha. My parents and yours are friends but that doesn't mean that we are and-" "And you can call her Salad" I cut her off and burst out laughing.

And let's not forget when the school was completely destroyed because of that stupid challenge! The sensei was perplexed, he didn't have the faintest idea that we could have done this. When we explained the story to Uncle Naruto, he had no words.

"And you (Y/n)? Will you partecipate at the challenge or..."
"Or what Uzumaki?" I asked.
"Or are you too afraid to lose and too weak?" The blonde boy provoked.
"Ya know, I really don't care about this stupid challenge but don't you dare to call me 'weak', because, Uzumaki, you know what I can do to you, right?"
"O-of course!"

"What happened this time, Shino?" The hokage demanded. "It's hard to explain, Naruto" he replied nervous and then, told him everything in every detail.

While the Academy was being built, Mitsuki arrived. At first glance he seemed a weird guy, but then we got really close and now we're best friends. Oh and let's ignore all those dramas that happened.

"And is it ok if I sit beside you?" The new guys asked me.
"OF COURSE! My name is (Y/n) and you are Mitsuki, right?" he nodded.
"Wanna be my friend?"

I activated my Sharingan for the first time, after having heard the news of uncle Itachi in a coma.

"What do you mean?" i know what she meant, but I asked her for being sure. "H-he's in coma..."

I ran into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I was shocked. My eyes where like Uncle Itachi's, onyx eyes...

Then, Shino-sensei announced the teams that would face the missions together. Team 7 was my team. We had the specialty of being four, rather than three, 'Well the more, the merrier' I thought at that moment.

"Hello everyone! Today I'll announce the new teams! In every team will be three members but one will be formed by four genins"

After that, I celebrated my birthday and as a gift I had the red necklace passed from generation to generation of the Uchiha clan. The same day, I met Shinki and Dad and everything has become confusing since they arrived in Konoha.

I looked at him and then my eyes wide realizing who was him. I bowed and apologized "I'M SORRY KAZEKAGE-SAMA! PLEASE FORGIVE ME I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT!! IT WAS AN ACCIDEN-" "it's okay".

Some days later, I found out that I had a mark on my neck and I was scared, I thought it was something dangerous or it would kill me. How stupid I was *facepalm*

"Uncle Naruto? Whatcha doin'?" I asked.
"Umm... I-I was checking if you made progress, you know?" he replied.
"Then why are you with the Kazekage-Sama?" I asked again.
"He's helping me...?"

"Otochan you're not good at lying, just the the truth." Intervened Boruto, annoyed by the situation. "Well, we're here for Y/n"

Team 7 and I trained hard for the Chunin exam, but unfortunately none of the four won. Boruto even used Scientific Ninja Tool to win, this silly boy!

We have 2 weeks to train and get strong before the chunin exam. 14 days. ONLY 14 DAYS.

"The match ends here! The winner-uh... The champion is Boruto Uzumaki!"

"YEAH! I DID IT!! Dad! Did you see my big win?" I"He used a Scientific Ninja Tool, for that, Boruto Uzumaki is disqualified."

Then, with Momoshiki and Kinshiki's arrive all become more confusing than before. Two kids aka me and Boruto fought with the five Kages and defeated two divinity or whatever they were, saving the Earth. Wow, right?

"I defeat him!" Boruto exclaimed happily. "You mean WE defeat him" "Yeah yeah"

Finally, I knew who my father was.

"Thanks again Kazekage-Sama" "Don't be so formal, you can just call me... Dad."

I moved to the sand village, leaving my family and friends behind. Well, the end has come, who knows what will happen in the future.

"The Uchiha's Secret? What's that auntie?" The 6 year old myself asked at her.

"You'll found out when you will be older" she replied.

Now, I know what you meant.

I'm Y/n Uchiha, a girl who grew up without parents and discovered that she was the Kazekage's daughter only after she turned 13. Yes, it's me and that was my story.

The end.

[Words count: 878]

A/n:
That's it. This book is finished.

This book doesn't satisfy me very much, the story had to be more romantic but after all the plot was based precisely on the Uchiha's Secret, and for this I'm going also to publish the epilogue. This time I'll work hard and try to write a nice happy ending!

No extras sorry :(