[Ch 11] Training

(so cute 🥺)

Boruto's POV

“oniichan!! Get up! Y/n-chan, Sarada-chan, and Mitsuki-kun are here, they're waiting for you” “What time is it, Hima?” “7:44” “WHAT” I rush towards the bathroom and get dressed. I brush my teeth and looked at the mirror. Gosh I look like a zombie.

I came downstairs and apologized to my friends for waiting too much. “Let's go guys!” “But Boruto your breakf-” “I'm not that hungry mom, bye!”.

“We're late, AGAIN. Thank you Boruto” “Oi Sarada I already say sorry, it's my fault I know I know”. Y/n sighed and said “Just hurry up, then I will find an excuse to say to Kakashi-sensei, so we will not have a punishment” we all nodded and started to run faster.

~Time skip: When the lessons are over~ (I'm lazy lol)

We were walking in the Woods but then Y/n stopped and asked “Oi Boruto will you take part in the Chunin exam?" "I don't know... " " why? Don't you want to get strong to be noticed by your father?" I did not answer his question, I continued to walk with my head down.
"how about you mitsuki?" " I'll participate" "Great! Now let's train"

We were training but then I saw two figures looking at us sitting in a tree. Wait-is it my father!? No, impossible, I'm probably wrong. I don't believe this old man really came to watch us.

"Wow Y/n you're making progress with your Sharingan, you also Sarada." "thank you Mitsuki" she smiled at him and drink a little bit of water. "Boruto focus!" "what?-" I quickly dodged Y/n's fist.

I decided to go check out who those two people were. "otochan!? What are you doing here?" "oh hey! Um... You See... I'm on a mission, let's say." "you? Shouldn't you be in the office signing stacks of papers?"

"Boruto! We have to train! Who are you talking to? With the tree?" "C-coming! Just wait a minute Y/N!" I noticed he had come with someone, the Kazekage. Why is he here? Lately I often meet him when I'm with Y/n. What does he have to do with her?

I was about to ask him that but the girls and Mitsuki came towards me. "Uncle Naruto? Whatcha doin'?" "umm... I-I was checking if you made progress, you know?" I knew that he was lying. I mentally facepalmed, It's so obvious that he's not telling the truth.

"Then why are you with the Kazekage-Sama?" "he's helping me...?" "Otochan you're not good at lying, just the the truth." the both of them didn't say a word, they stayed in silence.

2 minutes has been passed and still no one are speaking. "C'mon! We have only a life otochan!" "Well, we're here for Y/n" "what? Why?" I asked confused

Y/n's POV

"Well, we're here for Y/n" a voice deep explained, I looked at him. Confusion were in my and boruto's face. "What? Why?" Good question.

"I don't know if I can tell you..." Uncle Naruto said, 'can we at least tell Y/N?' he mouthed to the Kazekage. He sighed before speaking "Fine. Y/n can you come with us?"

I glanced to my friends, asking for a permission. They nodded except for Boruto. "Okay..." I finally replied.

We went to the Hokage residence. I was pretty nervous, I Don't know why. "so... How can explain it?" the Kazekage asked himself and, after found the right words, said "Y/n try to understand, okay? And don't tell anyone about it" I nodded and he continued.

"Your uncle, Itachi, said he once saw a mark on your neck. I know I have nothing to do with your business, but since Itachi is unfortunately not here, Naruto asked me to help him to find out what this sign is. On the other hand (idk if it's correct, I used Google translate 😂) , he is the hokage and therefore has to take care of all the inhabitants of Konoha. "

"ohh, okay. So how can I help too?" "You just have to answer some questions." Said uncle Naruto "Okay, first of all, did you ever know about this sign? I mean, have you ever noticed it?"

I thought for a few seconds and answered no. "That means you don't know anything about it, right? " "Yes." "Next question, Do you sometimes feel your neck burn?  If yes, in what situations?" "When I am nervous, angry, sad and also... When I need affection, love, someone close to me"

They stared for a while and then The Kazekage said "Okay, thanks for the information you gave us. You have helped us a lot, now you can go to home, probably Sakura and your cousin are waiting for you. Remember not to say anything to anyone.  "

"I'll do it don't worry Kazekage-sama" I was about to leave the room but the Kazekage stopped me asking "Have you already activated your Sharingan?"  "Yes for a few months, I continue to train to become strong and protect everyone"

"Do you do want to be the hokage when you grow up?"  "No... This is Sarada's dream, not mine" I smiled and finally I left.  What a weird day.

To be continued...

[ Words count :886]

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading and vote plz ❤️🤗

Thanks for the 400 reads in the fist chapter 🥰

Next chapter update: 10th or 11th January