[Ch 9] Meeting Them Again Pt. 1

The next day

Y/n's POV

“it's Sunday, so this mean that the family have to be and have fun together, right? So, what are we going to do?” Sarada asked eating her breakfast.

“Well, um... I'm really sorry. I'm-” Sarada cut off her mother saying “-Busy today, I have to take care of a lot of patients.” it was an VERY awkward moment. I didn't say a word but just at the two female in front of me.

Lately auntie's always busy at work, but Sarada would like to spend time with her, since her father and uncle Itachi are not there, but I know that deep down she understands the situation we are in.

After finishing eating pancakes that auntie prepared for me, I spoke and said “Sarada maybe we can go to Ichiraku with the others”. She sighed before answer me “Fine, let's go. ” With that she left without saying bye to her mom.

Time skip: at Ichiraku

“Y/nnn why did you decide to eat here? Can't we just go to eat hamburgers, Dattebasa?” I heard the blonde next to me lamenting. “Boruto, you eat too much hamburgers! You have to vary your meal, it's not healthy to always eat the same thing EVERY DAY” He frown.

We entered at the restaurant and ordered our food. “Mitsuki can you pass me a glass of water, please?” He smiled at me “Sure, Y/n” I smiled back and thanked him “Look at Mitsuki, he's so happy because Y/n talked to him~” “Stop it Inojin” I rolled my eyes, meanwhile the food arrived.

We start eating, but then I spotted a familiar face. My eyes got big and I almost choked on my ramen. “Jesus Y/N! Are you okay!?” I didn't listen to inojin, but keep staring at the guy. Shinki. 'Why is he here?' I asked at my self. Shinki glared at me making me jump a little. 'Gosh what's wrong with him?'

“This boy again?!” “Boruto calm down! He's not doing anything” Sarada tried to calm him. “He's cute” “Seriously, Chocho? *facepalm* Go tell him that, maybe he'll fell on love with you” Shikadai rolled his eyes. Chocho was really going to shinki, no one was stopping her but then I got out of my thoughts and tried to take her arm. It was too late, she was already in front of him.

"Hey-" I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up. She whispered to me "What are you doing!?" "I could ask you the same thing! Don't tell me you're really doing the thing Shika told you. Didn't you tell me no one's in charge?" she thought about it a little and then said, "Oh my God, What blew up in my head? I'm so stupid, Come on, let's back to the others.” I nodded my head in agreement.

We were about to leave but someone asked “Y/n? Are you with Boruto and your friends?” “h-huh? Oh! Uncle Naruto, what's up?” I noticed that the Kazekage was looking at me so I bowed at him. I started sweating because of the look with which he might even kill a person from fear.
“Um, C-chocho? We s-should eat our ramen before it gets cold” with that we FINALLY leave.

Gaara's POV

When the two girls started to leave I noticed that Y/N had a mark on her neck. I looked at it and my eyes widen.

To be continued...

[Words count :583]

Heyoo guys ✌🏻 How are you?
Happy holidays 🥳💕

I'm gonna update part 2 later because first I have to charge my phone and do some homework.

Thanks for reading, please vote. Byeee