[Ch 17] The Chunin Exam: The Tournament, 1st Round

Y/n's POV

Today, is day. Today there will be the tournament and I won't lose. I promised Uncle Itachi and don't want to disappoint him, even if he's in the hospital now. I know that mom is watching me from the sky and that dad will be proud of me if I win.

(I forgot to tell you that I changed something about the story: your mom died when she gave birth to you, like Gaara's past)

"The first challenge was arranged so that members of the same team cannot be challenged, but if you continue to win, obviously sooner or later you will have to challenge your helpmate.

Each of you is asked to verify your order of appearance. The tournament consists of three rounds. The winner will decide the battle between the three finalists who have won in their respective blocks, A, B and C. Guys! Are you all ready?"

"HAI!" we all said at the same time and the crowd cheered for us.

1st battle: Boruto VS Yurui

The first two challengers were Boruto and a certain boy named Yurui, from the cloud village. He's so weird, he never tires of chewing gum. I mean, doesn't he get caries?

Anyway, they started to fight. Boruto started attacking, but with poor results. Then Yurui, who looked pretty bored, made a gum balloon (?). Obviously Boruto had blown it up. "I won't be beaten like this!" but apparently he had underestimated it. It was explosive.

He was surrounded by all these explosives, I didn't know if he would win. "C'mon Boruto! You can do it!" I said to encourage him. He looked in my
direction, smiled and then turned around.

Boruto tried to hit the opponent with a shurikens but failed. By now he had no chance, but concentrating he pulled another green one. I had my fingers crossed, hoping that this time it would hit him and in fact it was so. Yurui, struck by his own technique, fell unconscious in the ground.

"And the winner is ... Boruto Uzumaki of the leaf village!"

2nd battle: Shikadai VS Yodo

"Shikadai! Try to lose and I'll sequestrate your games! If you make a bad impressions look what will happen to you!" Shouted aunt Temari from her sit.
'Ah really...'

Shikadai made the first move. After several attempts to take her shadow, he had grown tired. If he continued to waste so much chakra unnecessarily he would pass out.

Yodo finally attacked, she used a jutsu that I had never seen. "What was that !?" Boruto asked shocked like everyone else "A kind of tornado...?" "art of the wind! No... it can't be..." "Woah this girl is awesome, if she win I want to battle against her" I said amazed.

After figuring out what the girl was hiding, Shikadai found a way to make her lose.

"Winner: Shikadai Nara!"

"Shikadai you almost lost, huh. Imagine what could your mom do to you if you didn't win hahaha" I said making fun of him. "Yeah yeah whatever. Sarada-" "3 seconds. Watch me."

3rd battle: Sarada VS Tarui

"Start!"

What did she mean by 3 secon-? WHAT THE HECK! I didn't even have time to watch the battle that Tarui was already unconscious.

"WOW SARADA!" I said hugging her "I know I know heheh"

4th battle: Y/n VS Hideki 

"Ah finally it's my turn!" I said stretching. "So when can we start?" "Be patient Y/n I still have to say start" Rock Lee-san whispered to me. "Then say it!!" "okay okay". I'm so exiteddd