[Ch 16] The Chunin Exam: The 2nd Part Of the Exam

Y/n's POV

"The second part of the exam consists of the flag race.  You have to protect the flag placed in your field, and try to attack the opponent's field.  A battle that combines attack and defense. Understood? 

It will be a team battle, three against three. In other words, half of the teams will fail on this occasion.  Well, now every team goes to the position assigned to them.  Start!" explained Ten Ten-San.

Boruto and I had to defend our flag. The trio of twins had approached us. "There are 5 of me , plus Y/n we're 6, so as they say, the majority wins". The three chuckled and created clones of themselves. "now we're in 9"

We were peddled and didn't know what to do.  "Sarada! You continue, I'll be back" said Mitsuki. "We have to pass this test to demonstrate our strength at the seventh hokage!" "Boruto they're too many! My Sharingan can't see all their moves" "don't worry Mitsuki is coming".

They were going to grab the flag but then a huge wave overwhelmed them. We had another chance and I didn't want to waste it, so I threw bomb cards and Boruto used lightning jutsu, beating them.

"Well done Y/n-chan!" "You too" we high-five, meanwhile Mitsuki arrived "Y/n! Boruto! Are you two alright!?" "Yeah don't worry, we passed!" I was very very happy. Sarada stared Boruto in the eye and said "um..." "W-what is it?"

"...your eyes are more blue than the hokage" the embarrassed boy looked elsewhere and asked "ah really?" "Let me see," I replied, "Woah Sarada you're right! Watch also you Mitsuki" "okay okay now Enough" "fine" me and Sarada said at the same time. "Let's go to the others, they're probably tired" I proposed.

"Denki! Denki, are you okay?" "Yes, The workouts made me more robust" He said proud of himself. "So your and Shikadai's team passed, huh? Don't lose, understood!? " "Yeah yeah" all laughed at the two and then I bandaged Denki's knee, which was bleeding.

Naruto's POV

*tok tok*

"Come in" i said while I was finishing writing on the computer. "I heard that Boruto's and Shikadai's team have passed..." "Oh really?" I asked still focused on my work.

"Yeah... You know what? You should go home, rest and said to your son 'Congratulations Boruto! You did well, I'm proud of you'. This will make him happy and he'll do his best to win."

I thought for a moment and decided to do what he said "You're right. Now I'll go home and I'll say it, Dattebayo! Oh and, Shikamaru don't cry if Boruto will win against Shikadai" "in your dreams" "I hope he won't surrend like someone I know did in past" "Oi! Past is past"

~Time skip: 20 min later~

"I'm home!" I took off my shoes and went to say hello to my little princess and my queen "how are you Naruto-kun? Stress because of work?" "Yeah, I have to do a lot of things for the chunin exam" "I see... Eat the dinner and after that, rest.  You need to sleep or you'll collapse"

"Okay. Thank you for always worrying about me, but first I need to talk with Boruto." "He's in his bedroom. He's acting weird lately, he didn't even eat his favorite meal" "Good night Otochan!" "Sweet dreams Himawari" I smiled at her cuteness and then went upstairs.

*Tok Tok*(again)

"Can I come in?" "O-oh? Um..yes" I entered and looked around. I saw a lot of photos of my family, when the two kids were little. "Why are you here?" "U-um... I'm here because I wanted to tell you that I.. Um, Congrats Boruto for passing the second part of the exam"

I looked at him and saw his expression  not really happy. "you came here just to tell me this?" "well yes... it's important news, isn't it?" "Couldn't you just send a clone or write an email?" I sighed and said "You did well, I'm proud of you"

[Words count: 678]

Quite short... :/

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and plz vote!❤️

I'm locked up at home for another week. 😪

Little spoiler: In the next chapter there will be the real exam chunin FINALLY

Edit:  user58086223 asked me to post some memes but I totally forgot about it🤦🏻‍♀️😅 I'm sorry

Here

And extra:

And extra:

https://pin.it/miSXq7h

This is an edit and it's amazing!! 💕

Ctto: