‘Put these on.’ She threw all items of clothing at me. 

I wasn’t prepared so I never caught any of it. I sighed and picked it all off the carpeted floor and headed to my bed. I laid the clothes on top and started to strip. I put on the clothes she handed me and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked over myself and smiled in approval. This girl sure knows how to pick clothes. The outfit looked so gorgeous!

‘Wow, Lex. This is beautiful!’ I said as I turned to her in awe. 

She nodded her head and ushered me towards her. I walked over without another word and she gave me final touches. By the look on her face, I can see her going into the stylist zone. Her face was contorted with concentration and criticism. I sighed internally as I stood in front of her with no movement. She pushed me down on the bed and ordered me to close my eyes. Of course I obeyed, she would’ve ripped my arms and legs off if I didn’t. I felt brushes swipe across my face and heat radiating off my hair. All I could hope was that she put hardly any make up on. I never really liked make up. It was overused and annoying. 

‘Done!’ She said suddenly and my eyes shot open at her chirpiness. I walked over to the mirror and my eyes widened at what I saw.

The girl staring back at me looked nothing like me. She was way more beautiful than me. Her sort of dirty blonde hair (A/N I dunno if I mentioned her hair colour but it’s this. And it’s not exactly dirty blonde. It’s Cara Delevingne’s hair colour.) was in small waves and it just hung around her face, framing it. Her make up was exactly right. It wasn’t too much nor was it too little. Her lips were amber rose, her cheeks were a peachy colour, her hazel eyes was brought out by heavy eyeliner and mascara and her eyelids were coated in rosy pink mascara. 

‘Wow.’ I breathed out. ‘Is that me?’ I blurted out. I had to ask to make sure. Because this girl looked nothing like me. She was so beautiful that her name couldn’t be Clara-Rose Flemming.

‘Of course it’s you. You’re beautiful, Rose.’ She smiled as she stood behind me in the mirror. The doorbell rang and I finally got the nerves kick in. I breathed heavily and I looked at Lexi in nervousness.

‘Rose, you don’t need to be nervous.’ She said as she looked into my eyes. I calmed down as I looked into her blue ones. (A/N i don’t even know if that’s her eye colour. wtf.)

‘Thanks, Lex. For everything.’ I smiled at her. I grabbed my phone and put it into my pocket and walked out of to the front door. I opened the door to find Zayn with a bouquet of pink roses. I blushed because these are my favourites. 

‘Wow.’ He gasped as he looked me over. I blushed again.

‘You looked beautiful, Rosie.’ He whispered and he smiled while looking straight into my eyes.

‘Thank you.’ I smiled back. 

‘Here you go.’ He handed me the flowers and I took it off him. I put the flowers to my face and inhaled the scent. 

‘I love pink roses.’ I murmured. I saw Zayn’s eyes lit up.

‘Really? I never knew. It was a wild guess.’ He said as his smile grew bigger.

‘Well, lucky guess.’ I winked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside before going off to find a vase. I found one, filled up with water and put the flowers in. I quickly put them on my bedside table in my room and walked out to Zayn.

‘Ready?’ He asked and I nodded.

‘Bye Lex!’ I shouted before closing the door.

*le skip to the important part of the date*

Thought of You (z.m)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें