"Sir, what would you like to have," the waitress asked politely, jungkook scanned the assortment of appetisers and he picked out some cheese and bread and  began to munch on it.

"Why are there no signs of attack," jungkook murmured to himself, after finishing off the bread he went over to bts's parents because his boss was also there.

"Hello," jungkook formally greeted as he bowed his head down.

"So is this the boy," jin's mother asked and gdragon nodded his head.

"This is the boy that has been protecting your boy. He is our companies finest fighter and intellect," g dragon told as jungkook kissed jin's mother's hand.

"If you mind, I will need to borrow g-dragon for a minute," jungkook told and they nodded their heads and jungkook dragged his boss away from the crowd.

"I dont see any signs of danger," jungkook whispered.

"That seems strange, but keep on looking," g dragon told as he went away. Jungkook took a glass of champagne and sat in one of the tables with a couple of other ministers which he knew. He didnt listen to their conversation because they were mostly talking bull crap. Then suddenly a gunshot perked everyone's ear and sent some running away in Panick.

"Listen up, peasants, I want all of you on your knees," a man in black yelled as he stood on one of the tables, jungkook immediately took his gun out and shot the man and he fell down.

"Everyone get the hell out of this place," jungkook yelled and everyone began to scream but never the less they went out of the parliament. Jungkook and his boss began to direct people out of the parliament. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see men clad in black enter the parliament through an alternate entrance.

"Boss, make sure they get out and I will take care of the men," jungkook yelled and his boss nodded his head, just as he could go over to attack the men, a hand stopped him. Jungkook looked over at who stopped him and he sighed in relief as it just was suga along with the other members.

"You must get out of here," jungkook told frantically but suga immediately gave him a fast but passionate kiss, the rest of the members also kissed him once.

"Don't die, come back alive," jin yelled as a tear slipped from his eyes and jungkook nodded his head even though he might not and the members ran along with the crowd. Jungkook sighed before looking at the men that stood in front of him with knives and guns, tin here were easily about 20 men. G-Dragon closed all the exits and entrances to the parliament once all the guests were out.

Jungkook removed his jacket and took out a knife and a gun while putting the rest of the weapons into his pocket as he loosened his tie. The first man charged at him and jungkook easily twisted his hand before stabbing him once. He shot the next few men down but he received a slightly deep cut on abdomen but he just ignored the burning pain and fought of the rest of the men.

Jungkook gasped as sweat soaked his shirt, in front of him where 20 dead bodies, he quickly reached for a near by water bottle and gulped down the water. Once he was replenished, he realised that all the doors that led into the parliament.

Fuck, how will I get out, jungkook thought, he saw a staircase leading to the higher floors of the parliament so he ascended them. He first went and looked into the first floor, this floor was eerily calm and quiet although there were blood drops here and there. Jungkook heard a shuffling of feet and when he looked up he saw a man running to attack him.

(Just imagine this as jungkook)Jungkook threw the body aside and went one more floor up because there was no one else left one the floor

Jungkook threw the body aside and went one more floor up because there was no one else left one the floor. The second floor was quite different because there were about 100 buff men. Jungkook took out a knife and a gun before attacking. he shot the first few men that came at him and stabbed the other two. Couple of men surrounded Jungkook and they all had baseball bats in there hands, Jungkook through the gun aside because there were no more bullets left. The first man hit jungkook's back and jungkook fell to his knees, the next man was about to hit him but Jungkook just gripped the bat in his hand and broke it with his barehands.

He took his knife that laid on the floor and threw it with such force that it decapitated ten peoples heads, a couple of them jumped out from the window in fear while the remaining ten stood their ground. Jungkook hissed in pain as he felt someone cut his arm but Jungkook threw that person over and he hits the wall. He took out the remaining knives in his pocket and throws it in different directions that it pierces the remaining men's heart.

Jungkook immediately hid behind a pillar as he heard more feet's shuffle, he needed to take a breath before fighting more. He froze as he heard a familiar voice among the gang that was talking.

"Come on, boss wants Jungkook right now,"

Yerin.

————————-
Does anyone know where I can get good gifs of fighting scenes because I am not that great at writing action scenes and Pinterest is being a bitch again.