33

"Jungkook, wake up," Namjoon screamed, he had been trying to wake up jungkook for the past forty minutes but jungkook hasn't even budged a bit. Jin told that he had to breed chickens and the others were hiding all over the house that was why he had to take over the responsibility of waking jungkook up.

Waking jungkook up was like waking a rock up that was why no one wanted to do it or they would waste about an hour or two just waking him up.

Namjoon suddenly had a very bad idea and he could only hope that it would work, goodbye, my first kiss plans, Namjoon thought sadly. He silently went on top of jungkook, surprisingly without breaking anything, he quickly prayed to god even though he was an atheist and then softly pressed his lips on jungkook's cold ones. Jungkook's eyes immediately flew open and namjoon slowly pulled away.

"Wow, I didnt know you needed to be kissed just so you could be woken up," namjoon told with a slight smirk. Jungkook hid his blushing cheeks under the black covers.

'Hyung, you didnt need to do that, I would have just woken up even if just had called me, you know," jungkook said while poking his head out.

"Yeah, I have been calling you for the past forty minutes but sadly it didnt work. Lets go now, jin hyung is breeding chickens," namjoon told.

"What, jin hyung is giving birth to chickens, we have to stop this immediately, lets go. We need to go and save my cousin,"jungkook told a bit panicked, he pushed of the blanket and ran out of the room which resulted in namjoon falling on the floor and tearing the mat (dont ask me how).

"What did I ever do to you," namjoon whined as he laid on the torn mat.

"JIN HYUNG, STOP RIGHT THERE," jungkook yelled as he ran towards jin and tackled him to the ground.

"My chickens," jin told as he dropped the porcelain chickens he was making.

"Jin hyung, you are under arrest for lying to namjoon hyung about giving birth to chickens," jungkook told as he pinned jin against the ground.

"Jungkook, I dont think police officers call the criminal as hyung, how about we do the scene again," jin told.

"Okay, i will come running at you again," jungkook told as he got up and went to the farthest end of the garden.

"You criminal, you are under arrest for lying to a civilian about giving birth to chickens," jungkook told as he ran towards jin but this time it was not jin who was on the ground but jungkook.

"Jin hyung, this was not part of the script," jungkook told with a sad pout.

"Since when did we have a script, jungkookie," jin told with a slight smirk.

"You two, get off each other right now," taehyung screamed while charging at them with a rubber chicken.

"Oh no, my chicken cousin," jungkook told as he quickly prayed for the rubber chicken to got to heaven.

"Attack," jin screamed and after that a world war 3 happened while jungkook sat on the ground and mourned for the porcelain and rubber chicken cousins.

—————————————————-

Memes because 🧐🤓😎😏😳🥵