29

Jungkook groaned as he slowly woke up, he removed Jin's hand from his waist and sat upright on the bed. God, how is he so handsome even while sleeping, Jungkook thought to himself but a knock at the bedroom door shook him at of his thoughts.

He wore his black bunny home slippers and crept out from the bed, however when he opened the door he saw no one. Jungkook looked out of the window and saw that it was still night.

"Hello, who is there," jungkook called out, he saw a shadow towards the end of the hall and decided to follow it because he thought it was just one of his hyungs.

"Hyung, is that you," jungkook called but only a childish laughter was heard. Jungkook's hand began to shake a bit in fear as he neared the end of the hall and to his horror he saw a family dancing. All of them had pale faces and blood soaked dresses, they turned to jungkook with a creepy smile.

"Hello, jungkook. Are you ready for your death," the tall pale male (wow, that rhymed😀).

Shit, was all Jungkook could think before they advanced towards him in agonisingly slow steps. Jungkook ran back down the hall and screamed.

"Hyungs, wake up," Jungkook told frantically as he knocked Taehyung and Jimin's door, both of them came out with their pyjamas .

"What happened, Jung Kookie," Jimin asked worried. Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin also came out if their rooms.

"Hyungs, we are leaving this house until it is safe," Jungkook told.

"Jungkookie, come back, be a good boy," the female told in a demonic house.

"Run," Jungkook screamed and they all ran down the stairs, once they reached the front door, all of them ran out except for Jungkook who stayed inside the house.

"What are you doing, Jungkook," namjoon asked confused.

"Hung, I have to finish this once and for all," Jungkook told as a single tear fell down from his cheek.

"Jungkook, don't do this, you will die," Jin told as he cried.

"Bye, hyungs," was all jungkook told before he closed the door, he held the temptation to just run back into their arms but held it in.

"Jungkook, open this goddamn door," jungkook heard taehyung yell from the other side, sorry, hyung.

Jungkook immediately ran into the library because he knew that he would find some ritual books because Father Arnold left some before he died.

"Where are you," jungkook muttered to himself as he ran his fingers over numerous amount of bibles and until he found the right one.

Jungkook opened the book and saw exactly what he was looking for," to ward of spirits,".

"Jungkookie, where are you hiding," a voice called out from some where nearby, jungkook quickly fumbled for the cross that was hung on the ceiling and then rushed out of the room.

He ran to the kitchen and filled some water in the jug, he suddenly saw a ghost so immediately bent down behind the counter.

"Jungkook, I can smell you. Come out you, bastard," an eerie voice whispered, jungkook quickly whispered a prayer from the book and then threw the water on the ghost. The ghost let out a horrifying shriek before disappearing into oblivion. Jungkook let out a shuddered gasp and then ran to the front room.

"Show yourselves, you horrid ghosts," jungkook screamed out and almost immediately over an hundred ghosts appeared from nowhere.

"We can do this the peaceful way or I would have to send you all to hell," jungkook told while trying to sound as intimidating as possible but inside he was scared.

"Then lets do it the hard way, shall we," a big fat ghost with no hands told. Jungkook gulped back all his fear and nervousness back, he closed his eyes and muttered a quick prayer which he had read from the book while holding the cross towards his heart and then his midnight black eyes opened.

 Jungkook gulped back all his fear and nervousness back, he closed his eyes and muttered a quick prayer which he had read from the book while holding the cross towards his heart and then his midnight black eyes opened

(I am going to try to use pictures and gifs so that some parts of the story can be explained better and you can actually visualise it)