30

All the ghosts lunged at him, jungkook took out the small sword that was hidden in the cross and held it high above his head. The first ghost that came out him, scratched jungkook's torso but at the same time he made a mistake because he came too close to him and jungkook stabbed him.

Jungkook chopped the heads of the next ten ghosts that came out, and stabbed them again and again until the disappeared, only 81 more, Jungkook told as sweat dripped from his forehead. He was already feeling tired because the neck wound hadn't healed entirely, he gasped as he felt something pierce his back, his hand felt a knife poking out from his back and Jungkook collapsed onto the floor.

"Do you yield so fast," one of the ghosts mocked.

"Oh, it feels so nice to see you kneeling before us just like how we had in front of you," another one told as Jungkook coughed out some blood. He looked at all of them with unreadable eyes as he slowly got up.

He let out a pained gasp as he pulled the knife out of his back,"I never yield," Jungkook told as he gritted his teeth and gripped the sword with both his hands.

"We will see about that," a ghost said before attacking Jungkook and Jungkook weakly stabbed the ghost before stumbling onto the ground.

"And he said that he didn't yield," a ghost sneered, jungkook looked to his right where he saw his bible, his eyes widened as he read the page that was open.

"To get rid of all the spirits, one must pray with his mind, soul and words,"

Jungkook immediately closed his eyes and quickly chanted a small prayer before standing up with shaky legs.

"There'll be no power but your help, god," jungkook started chanting he felt a knife stab deep into his abdomen but he continued chanting.

"There will be no power but your help, the almighty god,

There will be no power but your help,

I seek refuge in you from the demon and all things evil,

I seek your ever so gracious hands to bestow power upon me,

I now command all the spirits here to disappear," jungkook shouted out loud, all the spirits started to moan and then let out a blood curdling scream before disappearing.

Jungkook collapsed on the ground from the blood loss and exhaustion then everything went black.