38

How in the earth does this book have 10k reads, I need to get my Gandalf eyes checked or i may go crazy.

——————-

The tension between the defense minister and jungkook skyrocketed as they both kept on glaring at each other, the other officials tried their nervousness because both them looked very intimidating at the moment.

"So jungkook, how are you faring after the death of your comrade," the minister asked, jin gripped jungkook's clenched fists and gave it a reassuring squeeze under the table which made jungkook worries slightly disappear.

"Word spreads fast, doesnt it. Even the confidential ones," jungkook asked.

"You may say that there was a leak of information by a spy,"

"How specific, would it be one of yours or my fathers, or both," jungkook asked, the minister decided to change the topic because if this discussion continues then there is a higher chances of being arrested.

"Anyways, I wonder why G-Dragon would put a child as the head of the team when he cant even control his own psychopathic thoughts," the minister told as he thoughtfully tapped his chin.

"Well we have managed to come this far with it, so I don't seem any problem," jungkook told as the fork in his hand bent because of the amount of force he was applying.

"Control your anger, we arent done yet, however let us enjoy the rest of our evening. Let us be enemies by day but lets enjoy a drink at night," the minister told as he held his wine glass for a toast.

Enemies on the same side, this is going to be interesting, jungkook thought with a slight smirk, the grand finale was yet to come and yet the minister was counting his eggs.

"Fine, lets have a drink," jungkook told as he raised his wine glass and then they began to eat. Jimin who was tempted to have a taste of the wine, sneakingly reached for the glass beside him but jungkook found out and pushed it away as jimin pouted.

"You know, i am older than you yet we are the only ones not having a drink," jimin whispered into my ear.

"Well, babies like you should drink banana milk, ok baby," jungkook whispered back in a hot, satori accent which made jimin as red as a tomato and sit back in his seat.

"Well, pretty boy, why are you having a conversation without me, in the end of the day we are in a group meeting, arent we," the minister asked with a slight smirk playing on his lips, jungkook swore under his breath before looking back at him with a smile.

"Don't you think it is a bit inappropriate to flirt when your husband or doll, might I add is present," jungkook told as he stood up form his seat," as much as I love to be here, I have some things to attend to."

"Well, pity at least let me say good bye," the minister told as he also stood up, bts looked at jungkook, confusedly before they also stood up and walked out of the room. Just as jungkook was about to the exit the room, he stopped by the defense minister and whispered into his ears.

"The next time you try insulting me, I swear your entire career will be at stake," jungkook told with a smirk.

"Nothing you do will ever bring me down," the minister told as he hid his nervousness.

"How about the next time I tell everyone that you had sex with almost every single daughter or son you ever had, some were forced, some were bribed and some wanted it. Should I announce that or should I tell the fact the you-," jungkook was rudely interrupted by the minister.

"I will end you first," the minister told as he faked a laughter, while clenching his fists.

"control your anger, or will you not follow your own advice," jungkook told as he held the door, with one final glance at the minister he told.

"even cubs become lions one day, and i am pretty sure the logic holds the same with humans," jungkook left the room along with bts at his heels. The minister kept killing jungkook in his mind but sadly he couldnt do it in reality or it would be his end.

"I shouldn't have gone today, this gathering was just so that bastard could insult me," jungkook grumbled as they walked into the elevator.

"You know what, how about let's get some food from a different place to ease your anger," jin told, and jungkook gratefully smiled.

"Thank you, jin hyung for what you did today. If you hadn't held my hand i would have erupted like a volcano,"jungkook told as he blushed bright red, everyone cooed at his cuteness.

"Aw, jungkook is blushing," hobi told happily as he squeezed jungkook's cheeks, making them turn even more red.

"Y-y-osdbiqf,....... jimin hyung, why did you try to drink alcohol," jungkook immediately stuttered out, he was dying because of the embarrassment.

"Why do you have to me trouble when you are embarrassed," jimin asked with a groan but thankfully namjoon saved him.

"Jungkook, apart from that we have a very important question to ask you," namjoon told seriously as he cracked his knuckles, jungkook gulped nervously at namjoon.

——————-
What do you think they want to ask him.😏