6

Jungkook pov

I smirked as he shivered, but suddenly Taeyang annoying voice started speaking from the ear piece," my lovely, handsome, strong bunny-,"

"Cut to the chase, I am in an old witch's class," I growled underneath my breath.

"Boss man told us to protect a group named BTS as the biggest mafia, a.k.a. Your dad is targeting them, my sweet, caring-"

"Fine and stop flattering me," then the connection got cut, I turned to suga and said,"how about forgetting the past and being friends," I told with a forced smile and he nodded hesitantly.

"Why do you want to be my friend after all that I had done to you," he asked, holding back the urge to finish him off on the spot, I just showed him a peace sign then started to doze off my desk so I wouldn't be bothered again and plus I was still a bit drunk, :)

3rd POV

Suga was confused. Just as he was about to ask Jungkook a new question, he saw the latter sleeping peacefully with his head resting on his bulky arms. There was a black skull tattoo on his neck and tiger lily on his wrist while there was a black bracelet on the other, he had a lot of black earrings on his ears. Suga couldnt see the sleeping boy's face because he was facing the other side.

"Mr.jeon, are you here with us," jungkook slowly woke up from his slumber and rubbed his eyes with his fists like a baby, the entire class except for the teacher who was glaring at the boy, cooed at how cute he was.

"Jeon Jungkook are you still here," the teacher shouted this time.

"Yo, old lady where else would I be. If I had a choice, I would have just ditched this class and went home," jungkook said while putting his legs on the table and stretched his arms. The teacher's face turned red as the entire class started laughing.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, DETENTION NOW," she screamed at the top of her lungs, jungkook just rolled his eyes and took his bag before leaving. Suga gasped, he really liked and did not like the new Jungkook at the same time. He liked the fact that he was no more introverted but hated the fact that he looked super hot and his personality is suga's type which only meant one thing: some one has managed to break open the cold heart of Suga.

back to jungkook.

Jungkook wandered through the endless halls until he saw the detention centre, he sat on the first seat he saw then began to draw a black rose but then a call from yerin came and he ditched the art.

"Jungkookie,wonky, bunny, The boss said that he wants BTS to stay at your house until your father is dead," she told in a cute voice.

"First, what are you doing talking to the boss instead of class, second why do those bastards have to stay at my place and third why are you and you boyfriend addressing me as if I am your's and Taeyang boyfriend," he told in a dark voice. He was not happy with even being their friends but now he has to provide a place for them to stay. Fuck this life.

"Oh baby, we are bunking class and we know that you are in detention,second the boss said that their own house is not secure and their is a high possibility of them being attacked, so your house is the safest place because you and your high tech security,guards the place like dogs, not calling you a dog, btw and plus me and taeyang are staying in an apartment so it is not safe for them here also. Third, you are like our child, my sweet, little, handsome-"

"Ok, I get it but after this blows away, I will never see those bastards again or I will stop being your baby," jungkook told then cut the call. He laid back against the chair and started sleeping again.

Jungkook was running away from the men in black who wanted to kill him, he turned at the corner and ran into the alley. The men passed by the alley and Jungkook exhaled in content. Just as he was about to leave the place, he saw 9 bodies in plastic bodies. He reached over to one of them and saw his mom's face covered in blood.

Tears started falling down as he caressed the side of his mom's bloody cheek, he opened the rest of the bags and saw the bodies of bts, yerin and Taeyang. He covered his mouth as sobs racked his body, he started to hyperventilate."poor boy," a voice said.

He recognised the man almost immediately, it was a bastard he called father.

"It is all your fault,"he growled and got up but his father had other plans and shot him.

"No, it was your fault for not protecting them properly. You killed them, jungkookie," and then he went, leaving jungkook to bleed to his death.

He gasped as some one shook him, he tilted his head to the left side and saw Namjoon's worried face." Hey, are you ok. My Dad and some one named boss man told us to go with you,"

He growled under his breath and muttered, no shit Loki.