44

Jungkook was walking happily through the gardens of Eden, bright sun shining over head, mountains stood tall and mighty at a distance with snow dipped peaks. Flowers of different colours and shapes bloomed under the hazy pink clouds, some looked like conifers whereas in some looked like............... normal flowers but with vibrant colours. A small lake glistened next to the land of gods as it reflected the sun's direct rays. Emerald green trees stood there ground in front of the sturdy mountains, acting like its guard.

Jungkook inhaled the fresh air as he walked barefoot through the garden barefoot, he enjoyed the way the wet mud felt under his foot, the way the slightly harsh wind pushed his dark hair off his forehead or the way the flowers and tall grass brush...

Jungkook inhaled the fresh air as he walked barefoot through the garden barefoot, he enjoyed the way the wet mud felt under his foot, the way the slightly harsh wind pushed his dark hair off his forehead or the way the flowers and tall grass brushed like a feather against his soft hands. Jungkook sat on the edge of land as he slightly submerged his lower body into the crystal clear but cold water, the water slowly receded and came up again.

Jungkook gasped as dark rain clouds gathered and he immediately got up and began to look for shelter before it begins to rain. There was no coverage anywhere and it began to rain heavily, the lake started to over flood and the water spread everywhere, drowning all the flowers that once stood and the small critters that were out. Jungkook could feel the water raising above his chest, with one final breath the water drowned him. He started to choke on the water as he clawed his neck for air.

The last thing jungkook saw before he closed his eyes was the dark grey sky

Jungkook immediately woke up with his hands around his neck, there were clearly marks of struggle near his chest region as red lines were drawn by his fingernails. There was a little bit of blood on his fingers which he immediately wiped off on his black shirt.

He silently crept into the bathroom and quietly closed the door because jin was still asleep, once the door was closed, he quickly brushed his teeth and took a bath before going into the training room to get some practice because tomorrow was the day he would be facing his father and ten thousand men alone, just him.

Jungkook decided not to wear boxing gloves and started to box until his knuckles bled.

5 hours later.