39

"No, namjoon, I will ask the question because you cant ask it properly," jin told as he patted namjoon in the back who in turn exhaled in relief.

"Jungkook the question which is of high importance right now is

What do you get when you cross paths with a vampire and snow man," jin asked with a very serious face while jungkook gave them a confused one.

"Dammit, my smart brain doesnt know," jungkook replied as he scratched his neck in embarrassment, at this moment he questioned everything he ever lived for because he didnt know the answer to such a simple question.

"It is a frostbite," jin told as he made his infamous wind shield wiper laugh, everyone else but jin and jungkook mentally palmed their face because that was not the question they wanted to ask.

"Jungkook, the question which jin meant to ask was, would you like to be our boyfriend," suga asked as he nervously fiddled with the hem of his sweater paws(yoongi in big sweaters is one of the cutest things i have ever seen because he kinda looks like a grandpa in them😭).

"yeah, why not," jungkook told calmly but inside he was punching everysingle boxing bag out of happiness.

"wow, that was something else," jimin told as he expected jungkook to cry out of happiness and kiss him for a good 10 hours then kiss the others for a millisecond.

"lets go to the bar top celebrate this happy occasions, my new boyfriends," jungkook told as his eyes lit up.

"so, we can also drink, right," jimin asked catiousously.

"No, you guys get something very special, even more special than beer," Jungkook told with an evil smile playing on his lips.

"And that is," Jin asked hoping that Jungkook would offer a ten minute long kiss ( why in the earth is everyone expecting a kiss, even I, the author of this book doesn't know🤯)

"that is banana milk," Jungkook told with an I-fooled-you face and everyone immediately groaned. Then suddenly, Suga had a very bad idea which would probably embarrass the living daylight's out of Jungkook.

"So, which bar are we going to," Suga asked with a wicked grin which Jungkook just dismissed.

"There is one down the street which we can easily walk to, it is a restaurant and a bar and to our luck it's also has banana milk," jungkook told as he looked at his phone with one hand on his hip. Jungkook made a squeak as Suga put him on his shoulder.

"Hyung, what are you doing," Jungkook told as he hid his bright red face on suga's back

"We will only go there if you let me carry you to the restaurant," Suga told with an evil smirk and jungkook nodded his head.

"Lets see till how far your short body will take me," Jungkook said with a challenging tone.

——————————-

Sorry for the late chapter, I slept for 12 hours straight and when I wake up I get a cheap cake from a shop I hate to the core and pizza from a shop I have never heard of when my cousin gets a cake from one of the best shops in the area, the biggest twist is that my father is the one who bought all this just because it is my cousins birthday. God, no one from my family got me a cake on my birthday, I only wished for my dad not to be drunk on my birthday but sadly he was drunk the entire day.

My life is completely messed up.

But on the bright side it is bts's seventh birthday and I have gotten back to peeling garlics.