32

Jungkook went back home after spending two long, boring days in the hospital, the only thing that was interesting there were his hyungs. They would always find a way for him to smile and forget about what had happened a couple of days.

"Jungkookie, we should play overwatch, you know," taehyung told as he held his hand.

"Taehyung, jungkook just recovered, doctor told that he should take it easy," jin told in his motherly tone, jungkook became dramatic and put his hand on his forehead while acting as if he was hurt.

"Hyung, I am super sleepy, who would be brave enough and sleep with me," jungkook told in a slightly seductive tone, bts felt something go hard down there😏.

"i will," hobi immediately told, just to make sure no one else claims jungkook, he carried jungkook and immediately dashed into the house.

"When did hobi become like this," jimin asked while being slightly confused.

"Like what," namjoon asked.

"Dominant," jimin told with a slight shudder.

"Aw, why are you scared," namjoon slightly teased.

"Yah, I am not scared and stop talking to me as if I am a submissive person. I can easily top jungkook," jimin told as he made small fists.

"Your height says otherwise," taehyung told as he smirked .

"You know, my down there is actually pretty big and I am pretty sure jungkook has a small one," jimin told.

"You have never seen him naked, then how would you know," suga asked.

"As if you have," jimin retorted back.

"I actually kissed jungkook when he was only wearing his shorts so I think that is pretty close to being naked," jin interjected.

"Grandpa, no one asked for your opinion," suga snarled.

"Great grandpa, you didnt even kiss him and it is not my fault. Don't be jealous because me and jimin are the only ones that kissed jungkook," jin told with a proud smile.

"Hyung, I kissed jungkook," hobi squealed as he ran down the staircase before doubling over and falling flat on his face.

"How in the earth did that happen, why is everyone kissing jungkook before me," namjoon whined, the glass broke as namjoon's hand accidentally knocked of the counter.

"What is jungkook doing now," jin asked, no one paid heed to namjoon who was trying to clean up the mess but just ended creating more because it was already normal for them and jungkook would understand as he also knew about namjoon's destructive nature.

"Sleeping," hobi told.

"Bitches, make way for me as I am going to kiss him and sleep with him," suga told as he poured some oil which was laying nearby so that bts wont be able to catch him and ran up the staircase. Namjoon tried to stop him but he ended up slipping on the floor where the oil was spilled and broke a flower vase.

"I dont get paid enough," jin grunted as he went to the storage room to get some cleaning supplies to clean up the mess which namjoon made.

"How in the earth did you kiss jungkook with those horse lips of yours," taehyung asked. Hobi put his hands on his chin as his cheeks turned bright red in colour.

Flashback

"Hyung, put me down," Jungkook told, j-hope gently put Jungkook gently on the bed before climbing in beside him.

"Jungkook, I have a question for you and I hope that it does not trigger you," hobi told as he laced his fingers with jungkook's.

"Fire away, hyung and I will try my best to answer it," jungkook told as he turned towards hobi.

"Why dont you dance and sing anymore," hobi asked.

"Hyung, after you guys shamed me in front of the entire school, I wanted to stop doing everything I was doing and dancing and singing happened to be apart of that. It reminded me of the weak jungkook so I stopped doing it," jungkook told with a slight frown, hobi could see that jungkook was trying to control the psychopathic side of him and the tears that were threatening to fall down.

"How about you dance with me," hobi told as he put on the first romantic song on his shuffle play.

"Hyung, not now," jungkook whined but hobi was taking none of it as he started dancing to music.

"Join me, my prince," hobi told, jungkook slyly smiled as he joined hobi, they both danced like fire and water,(jungkook was the fire and hobi was the water). For the grand finale, j-hope dipped jungkook down and kissed him passionately, which jungkook gladly responded back to as he kissed him back.

End of flashback

"Wow, that was really romantic, make me thinking on how I should kiss jungkook," namjoon told, he started thinking of the different ways to kiss jungkook maybe taking him to restaurant, to the library, should he kiss on the bottom lip or the upper lip or the entire lip, should he use the tongue, should he escalate the heat and start kissing jungkook-.

(A/N: Stop perverting and taking the innocence of many readers, namjoon.
Namjoon; you would also be nervous if you were going to kiss jungkook.
A/N: I would never even imagine of kissing jungkook because I cant even touch his finger nail, so just shut up.
Namjoon: No, you shut up, or I will give jimin back his jams back.
A/N: Fine, I be quite. *me quietly slips back into the dark room where I write this story)

"Namjoon, I think you will break something before you even touch him. Anyways, how did his lips taste," Taehyung asked while making a perverted face.

"Well, they were cold, cold as ice but they had a certain warmth to it. It was like kissing the cold salty sea, the saltiness to his lips tasted amazing. When I was kissing it, I felt like as if I was free, I was running in a never ending green meadow as the harsh wind whipped my hair and blew against my face, swimming in the deepest part of the ocean as turbulent waves crashed on me but all at the same time. It made me feel wild and doing se-," hobi was interrupted as the door slammed open, revealing the author of this story ( a.k.a, me) with steam rising from her ears.

"I told you not to pervert the minds of these poor, innocent listeners who know nothing of kissing or sex but instead you go into the details of how jungkook's lips tasted," the author screamed while jumping like a mad maniac.

"Who invited her in, someone please throw her out as she is ruining the entire story," namjoon told while covering his head in embarrassment. Taehyung kicked the author out of the house and she sadly fell on slushy mud which got her entire body dirty. She slowly walked back to her dark room while swearing every single bad word she knew.

"Well, that was even more rude, who is she to say anything about being a pervert when she herself is not so innocent," namjoon grumbled.

"Whatever, hobi please continue talking about jungkook's lips," Jin told as he also joined the conversation. Just as hobi was going to say something, suga came grumbling as he came down the stairs.

"What happened, yoongi, are you also going to tell how jungkook kissed you," taehyung told.

"Sadly, I tried kissing him when he was sleeping but I was not aware that his wolf was also in the room, so I ended up kissing the wolf instead of jungkook. He growled at me and put his entire body on jungkook as I immediately pulled back with wolf fur in my mouth and I left before he could kill me," suga grumbled as everyone started laughing their hats off.

"Not everyone gets what they want," Jin told as he wiped the tears of his face. (Edit; handsome face or jin promised that he would kill me)

(A/N: something bad will come by because they kicked me out of the house. Sorry, for perverting and ruining your innocence, my dear readers)

????? PoV

"Shit, the target escaped. You guys better kill the target this time or I will have your heads," I yelled, they all shook their heads in fear and left the room.

Don't worry, my son, your surprise will come very soon. Be a little patient, i thought to myself before laughing like how all antagonists laugh in a story.