10: Too Much

Anna and Kristoff decided to finish their game of truth or dare off with a bang. It was Anna's turn to ask. "Okay, this one's for everyone. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Aladdin, Ariel, and Eric shouted at the same time. Jasmine looked at the three as if they were insane, but soon nodded in agreement.

"Remember that you asked for it," Kristoff murmured. At that Eric visibly panicked. Kristoff chuckled, "She won't kill or maim you...I don't think."

"Okay," Anna grinned evilly, "I dare you to go to the Snuggly Duckling and steal the hook man's hook." The four were extremely frightened, anyone could tell. Sure, Aladdin stole here and there, but that was to stay alive! His skills would come in handy, though. Anna smirked, "unless you're too scared..."

"No!" Ariel shouted--she was always so keen on proving herself.

"Alright then, I'll drive." Kristoff offered. He quickly ran in the cabin and grabbed the keys to Hiccup's SUV--his jetta wouldn't fit six people. He pat the dogs' heads on his way out. He got in the driver's seat, Anna in the front passenger. Jasmine and Aladdin were in the middle, Ariel and Eric in the back.

The drive was anxious.

Jack gulped at the girl sliding down his front. Her hips were grinding into his. He was drunk, but not drunk enough to be okay with some random girl dancing all over him. He had to get away from her before Elsa saw.

Every attempt to get away failed. He glanced around for some lonely guy that he could stick on the girl to get her away from himself.

The platinum blonde standing a few yards away with her arms crossed told him that it was already too late. She already saw too much of nothing.

He froze in place at her cold glare. He had barely been moving in the first place, but her look stopped his movements entirely.

The slutty brunette that was dancing on him moved to a different guy nearby. Why couldn't she have done that sooner?

Jack gulped. He was going to get it--bad. Elsa walked over to him, tightly grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, she dragged him out of the living room and upstairs to their room.

Oh shit. He was really going to get it.

Though there was blaring music, Jack could hear the moans coming from Hiccup and Merida's bedroom as they passed it. Even through his panic, he allowed himself to feel good for the couple. It's about damn time!

Elsa opened their door. Esmerelda and Phoebus were half naked and making out on the bed. She cleared her throat, causing the coupe to stop and stare at her. "Take it somewhere else, guys."

They saw how she was holding Jack's collar, and nodded, quickly slipping on their clothes, they left the room, but not before Phoebus winked at Jack.

Oh if only that was what was happening right now.

Jack was yanked into the room and Elsa finally let go. She hid her face as she locked the door. She stood there--her back to him--for a long time, with the blaring music on downstairs as the only noise.

"Elsa..."

"I was watching the whole time, Jack." Her back was still toward him.

"W-what?" A few heartbeats later she turned around and smiled, melting all his nervousness away in one swift movement. "Elsa?"

"I saw that you were trying to get away from her," she shrugged.

"Then why did you--"

She cut him off by kissing him harshly. Just as soon as she pounced, she backed away. "Get it?"

"Loud and clear."

He drew her in as close as possible and kissed her again. All his fears of her leaving him were completely gone at this point. She pushed him down on the bed, crawling on top of him. He whined but she only smirked, "You said it was my turn."

"I know," Jack groaned.

Rapunzel was leaning against the wall. Flynn would come back--he always did--but she didn't understand what she said that was wrong.

"Party sure didn't turn out great did it?"

She smiled, "Very funny, Eugene."

"I told you not to use my real name! I don't want anyone else knowing." He grabbed her gently around the waist. She giggled. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that," he whispered in her ear.

"It's okay. Can you at least tell me what I did wrong?" She held his face in her hands.

"I just thought that you were trying to use me."

She saddened, "I would never use you like that. I wasn't even thinking about it. All that was running through my mind was how much I love you."

He smiled at her. "I know. That's why I came back sooner than usual. I love you."

Merida cuddled closer to Hiccup's sweat body, throwing her leg over his. His arms pulled her into to him even more. He was stroking the red curls at the top of her head.

Both were extremely drunk, and lucky that their...activities...didn't make them throw up.

The noise from downstairs that was once annoying, was now barely heard as they drifted into a deep sleep.

Anna giggled as Aladdin, Jasmine, Ariel, and Eric sprinted away from the Snuggly Duckling and angry Hook Hand.

"Start the car!" Ariel screamed.

Kristoff started the SUV and the four quickly hopped in. As they drove down he road Anna shouted to Hook Hand, "We'll bring it back tomorrow, Hank!"

"You better!"

"What'd he say?" Kristoff asked.

"Just that we need to bring it back tomorrow."

"I can't believe you made us do that!" Jasmine shouted.

"Oh c'mon, you know it was fun."  Aladdin persuaded.

"Maybe a little..."

"So, what next?" Ariel asked excitedly.

"Next?"

"Yeah."

Anna thought for a moment. "Umm...Kristoff, drive to 'the mountain.'"

"Good idea. We haven't been there in ages."

"What's the mountain?" Eric asked.

"You'll see when we get there," Kristoff replied as he turned off the main road and into a worn dirt path. They drove through the trees for a long time.

Just as they were starting to get bored, Jasmine gasped, "Is that..."

Anna grinned, "Yup. Welcome to 'The Mountain.'"