"Oh hell no!" She said running out of the room.

Taehyung struggled against Jimin and when he ended the kiss, Taehyung made a crap attempt at hitting Jimin and he yelped when his wrists were pinned to the sofa.

"Not bad," Jimin muttered and they all sighed as he rolled his hips on Taehyung's lap, "I would prefer if you had let my tongue in your mouth,"

"And we are out of here," Yoongi said lifting his hands in the air as they walked out, "Jimin, don't hurt him!"

"Don't leave me!" Taehyung called out for help but Namjoon closed the door on him and followed the sounds of screams. The girls were surrounding Hana and complimenting her hair, so the boys made themselves comfortable on the sofas but Namjoon couldn't take his eyes away from Hana.

"Master, Namjoon,"

Namjoon looked up at Sharon who was biting her lip as he stared down at her, "What?"

"This came for you," She said handing him an envelope and brushed her fingers against his, giggling slightly, "Sorry, Master,"

"If you want to keep those fingers, go touch someone else," Hana said and Sharon gasped as Hana grabbed her shoulder, "Also, I need to talk to you,"

"Don't touch me," Sharon said, slapping her hand away, "I don't need you touching me,"

"Look, I don't want to tell you in front of everyone but-"

"You were the reason why Erin died," Sharon said and Hana's face dropped, "You killed her. No one else did. You are a murderer. She should have survived and you should have died instead,"

"You fucking-" Namjoon started but Hana lifted her hand up.

"I guess you would think that," She said, "Because Erin was in love with Namjoon but he was only using her for some pussy. I know everything because she told me. Even after she tried to kill me, I forgave her. I protected her as much as I possibly could. I even took a fucking beating for her and I sat beside her as she was dying,"

"You lie," Sharon screamed, "You-"

"She was dying anyway," Hana said quietly, "But that stupid idiot jumped in front of me as Jooheon shot at me. I held her as she died and she fucking smiled at me. So don't you dare tell me that I was the reason why she died. She made her choice and there was nothing I could have done about it. Do you think I don't dream about that every night? I feel guilty that she is dead,"

"You should have died,"

Hana sighed and shook her head, "Ok. I guess I will just tell you in front of everyone. You've come on your period and there's blood on your skirt,"

Sharon gasped and quickly ran out of the room.

"Hana," Namjoon said standing up, "Are you-"

"I'm fine," She shrugged, "It's about time she told me how she really felt. I just know I won't be eating her food anytime soon. She might poison it like last time,"

"Did you want me to get rid of her?" Yoongi asked.

"No. She has every right to be angry at me,"

"I would have punched the bitch," Chelzi said, "It isn't your fault Erin died,"

"Just open the envelope," Hana said, running her hand through her hair.

Namjoon shrugged and ripped the envelope open, pulling out the contents. His blood ran cold and he gripped the photos tightly.

"Hana," He said standing up, "I thought you fucking knew if you were being followed,"

A/N: Taehyung's new hair colour:

Hana's new hair colour:

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33