I sipped the hot tea that Lou made me before heading out to the Funky Buddha with Liam and Andy.

As soon as I got comfortable, someone knocked on my door. I got up, confused as to who would be wanting to see me at this hour, and looked through the peep hole.

A shivering, wet girl in a dress looked around cautiously.

Angela.

"Harry?" Her light voice surprised me." I know you're in there. Please let me in."

I sighed and rested my head against the cool door before deciding what to do.

I stepped away and unlocked the door before opening it. She stood there, sniffling. Black streaks of makeup had stained her cheeks. We just stared at each other.

And then she lost it. She collapsed into my arms, sobbing.

"Harry I don't know what to do anymore. I can't deal with Zayn he just wants to get back together and I want to but he could do better than me and I just need a friend right now," she mumbled into my chest.

I rubbed her back soothingly and let her cry before holding her an arms length away from me.

"Hey. Look at me." Her green eyes found mine. "You're okay. We need to get you out of these clothes."

She nodded weakly and I wrapped my arm around her small frame, guiding her into my flat.

"Angela? Why did you come to my flat instead of going home?" I asked her.

"I dropped my purse when I was walking home in the rain and I guess I dropped my key. And Kendall has the other one."

I nodded and led her into my room to look for some clothes.

"I don't have any girl clothes," I said, chuckling as I looked through my drawers.

I tossed her my Ramones shirt and some sweatpants that would probably be too big and too long.

"That okay?"

"Yeah...Thanks Harry." I turned to leave before she called me again. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't have any underwear..." She said sheepishly, looking down and blushing. I laughed a little bit and found some boxers to give her.

She frowned at them.

"They're clean, just put them on."

I left her in my room to change and waited in the kitchen. She reappeared, wearing my clothes. Which were all too big. She had rolled the top of the sweatpants up, so they weren't too bad.

She had pulled her hair up and washed her face and was standing barefoot in front of me.

"I don't have shoes either."

"Lou has some TOMS in his room if you want them. They might be a tad big, but..."

"I'll wear them." After I grabbed her the shoes, I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere.

"Can we get ice cream?"

"In this weather?"

"Why not?"

"Good point, let's go." I grabbed the keys to my Range Rover and led her out to the car.

*************

We found the closest ice cream parlor and ordered ice cream cones and sat down. Nobody was in there, because it was honestly too cold for ice cream.

Now we were talking and laughing.

"My dad used to take me to get ice cream in the winter when I was really little. He stopped when I started school. I really miss it. And him. And Alaska."