Chapter Five

Chapter 5:

Angela's POV:

I paced nervously in front of Zayn's door. It was exactly 55 minutes after we got back to the hotel. The ride back was ordinary, and nothing amazing happened. I showered when I got back in the room, and changed into Soffee's and some over-sized t-shirt that I found in the bottom of my bag. My hair was thrown up into a messy bun and my face was clean and free of makeup. I had no idea what I was going to say to Zayn. I didn't want to lie, but I didn't want to bring up my pathetic past of failed relationships. Every time I told someone, I cried, and I hate crying in front of people I barely know.

"Ughhhhh. Inner turmoil," I muttered to myself, banging my head on the door. Wait, no, I didn't want to do that! Crap. Zayn swung the door open and looked down at me. He looked awesome, as usual. He was sporting some grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips, a Jack Wills jumper, and a beanie. And here I come, looking like a hot mess with too-big Soffee's and a shirt I haven't seen since the 8th grade. I looked at him expectantly before he moved out of the doorway, jaw clenched.

"Zayn..." I said softly once I was in the room.

"Please explain yourself. I don't want you to lead me on any more than you already have," He retorted after shutting the door. I bit my lip whilst tugging on a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Zayn, I don't know how to say this." Truth be told, I didn't even know WHAT I was going to say. I wasn't going to lead him on when I wasn't capable of loving.

"I-I. I don't think of you like that," I said quickly. But I did. I liked him and I knew it, but I wasn't planning on getting my heart broken.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked, clenching and unclenching his fists. "What was that kiss?"

"I only think of us as friends. And the kiss. I wasn't thinking straight. I messed up, Zayn. I messed up our friendship, and anything else we could've possibly been." His face fell as I shuffled my bare feet around.

"Please don't lie to me."

"Zayn, I'm not lying. We're just friends. We're barely even that, considering we just met around a day ago."

"I've never felt this strongly about someone so quickly. Please, just give me a chance to convince you that I'm a good guy, and that I'd love to call you my own," Zayn pleaded.

"You're trying to convince me to do a lot of things," I said. "I still don't know if I'm going to press charges or not."

"Please, I'm begging you. Just give me until your flight takes off."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I told him. Zayn stared at me, his dark brown eyes looking into my soul longing for a different answer. But I didn't have another answer for him. He sauntered forward until he was standing right in front of me. It took all of my willpower to resist wrapping my arms around him and begging him to father my children or some weird shit like that. Word vomit, y'know? His lustful eyes bore into my own. He brought himself even closer and brought his mouth down to my ear to speak one last, pleading word.

"Please."

"No, Zayn," I whispered, pushing him back.

Turning on my heel, I looked straight towards the door and tried to avoid looking back. Just as I was slipping out of the room, I heard Zayn say, "I'm not giving up on you." The sex god then turned and sat on his bed with his head in his hands. I finally had the courage to leave the room, and thats what I did.

Kendall's POV:

It was definitely the best night of my existence. Niall and I had went up to his hotel room while Liam, Harry, and Louis went out clubbing. We watched Finding Nemo and he blubbered like a baby. I stuffed my face with popcorn and M&M's before realizing that Niall had fallen asleep. I decided to let myself out and go back to the hotel room.