UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND OFFICIAL UPLOADING SCHEDULE

Hai guys! Angie here. 

If you're not a fan of me, then you wouldn't have seen my announcement about this story. So, here's what was broadcasted to my fans:

"To anybody who reads Smacked; this is important.

I started school again and it's really stressful being in the honors/pre-AP/AP classes, not to mention a foreign language, theatre, choir, and the most advanced math class they'll let me in. Needless to say, updates will be coming less often. I have to get up at 5:30 every morning to make it on time, school's stressful, and by the time I get home I'm exhausted and I still have homework to do. I simply don't have as much time to write as I did before. The only days I will be able to write will be on the weekend, when I don't have a production workday or social event going on. Which won't be that often. I will only be able to get a decent sized chapter up every 2, 3, or 4 weeks.

I hope you'll stick with my story and continue voting it up, commenting on it, blah.

If you have any questions, PM me!"

So, basically, I won't have as much time to write, which saddens me, to be honest. 

SMACKED WILL GO ON, I PROMISE YOU. But with school and extracurriculars, it will be difficult to upload as often as you guys would like. So I decided to come up with an official uploading schedule. 

I will be uploading Smacked every other Wednesday at 7 PM, NYC time. If I ever decide to post a sneak peak of the upcoming chapter, it will be on a weekend, broadcasted on my message board. The next chapter will be up on September 12th, 2012 at the time stated previously. If I will not be able to make a deadline, I will announce it on my message board and broadcast it to my fans. 

**THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I AM GOING TO PUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT/UPDATE IN THE ACTUAL STORY**

Please continue reading my story, voting it up, commenting, and fanning me. I really appreciate every single one of you guys. Tell your friends about meh story. c;

In the mean time, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ MY FRIEND KENDALL'S STORY. Really guys, it's so good. I edit & help with ideas on it sometimes. It's about two girls who win tickets to see and meet Ed Sheeran. The boys happen to make the concert and actually have seats next to them. Harry and Angela hit it off, while Kendall and Liam get a little thing going. The only bad thing: Ed takes a liking to Ang, and Liam told Kendall that Dani and him were over when they were still together. There are only 3 chapters up at the moment, but you don't even have to read all of them! Read the first and give it a chance, please.

Other news: I want a new cover! If one of you makes one, send it to me through PM, and if I choose not to use it, I'll still put it in the side and dedicate a chapter to you. 

I think that's it! Alright, leaving now. PM me with any questions.

Happy reading!

Over & Out,

                         Angie