Chapter Three

Chapter 3:

Niall’s POV:

“Niall, Liam! Angela woke up!” Zayn yelled, entering mine and Liam’s hotel room. Liam was actually in Harry and Louis’ room at the moment.

“Is that the crazy one?” I asked Zayn.

“Nope,” Zayn replied, popping the p and entering the kitchen area. Right after, a girl walked in and took her place behind him.

“Hi!” I exclaimed. Zayn stepped out of the way once he noticed her presence.

“Hey there! Would you happen know where Kendall is?”

“Yeah, she’s in the living area. She’s still passed out, though,” I replied. Angela walked through the kitchen and through the other door to the living room, leaving Zayn and I.

“She’s pretty fit, don’t you think?” I asked Zayn. He blushed.

“Yeah, she is,” he replied, shying away.

“You fancy her, don’t you?” I said, reading his mind.

“No!” he spat out, a bit too quickly.

“Whatever floats your boat. C’mon, let’s go see if that Kendall girl woke up yet.”

We took the same path as Angela into the living room. I cracked the door open a tad, to make sure I wasn’t intruding.

“Angela. You can’t sue them!” I heard Kendall yell. Sue? What was she talking about? Was Angela serious when she threatened Lou?

“Well, I really was going to, but Zayn told me that I shouldn’t, and that he and the rest of the band would spend a week with us to prove that they don’t deserve the media,” Angela spoke.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

“I was going to say forget it, but then I thought of you, and I knew you’d want to.”

I whirled around, and looked at Zayn accusingly.

“Zayn! You told them that we would spend a week with them?! You’re blinded by love!”

“I am not! I just met her!” he whisper-yelled.

“Exactly, why did you tell her that?” I pointed out. He paused, defeated.

“Whatever. Let’s go see what they’re doing,” Zayn replied. I turned back around and pushed through the door. Angela noticed us first, and slapped Kendall across the shoulder, nodding towards us.

She sighed before walking up to me.

“I’m sorry that I made out with your face,” she said, moving onto Zayn. “I’m very sorry that I messed up your hair and stole your catchphrase.”

“I promise I will be good and I will not fangirl anymore, because now you have to spend a week with us,” she said sheepishly.

“It’s okay, love. Let’s go get the other boys; you should probably apologize to them, too,” I chuckled. I grabbed Kendall’s wrist gently, leading her out the door. When my fingertips first brushed her skin, a little spark ran down my spine. Weird.

Angela and Zayn followed us into the hotel room opposite of ours. The boys tended to leave their door open, so I let myself in.

“Boys!” I called. “The girls are awake, and Kendall’s a lot less crazy.” She smacked my shoulder and I smirked at her. I glanced down and saw that I was still gripping her wrist. I let go, my cheeks turning a bit pink.

A girlish squeal and two doors slamming could be heard from our positions at the front door before Liam appeared.

“Oh, hey guys!” he said, acting as if he just noticed our presence. “I’m Liam.”