Chapter Twelve

Hi guys! I'm on fall break for a week so I'm gonna try to upload twice this week! Hope you enjoy chapter 12. And I swear to god if anyone says I'm 'super late on this chappie' I will get very angry because I broad casted to my fans that I would update twice every month but I don't have a schedule anymore. K? K.

God I'm sassier than Louis Tomlinson today.

Chapter 12:

Angela's POV:

I struggled to run out of the heaven garden in my high heels. I wasn't very coordinated or graceful to begin with, and they weren't helping my case. I found the exit, praying that the limo would still be there.

In my dreams.

I was greeted by an empty street and parking lot. I clenched my fists angrily. I had no idea where I was. I looked around, trying to remember which way we had come from. I began walking down the street to my left even though I wasn't sure if it was the right way.

The cold began to bite at my legs and arms and face.

God. Zayn pisses me off so much! I didn't say I was sorry. I didn't beg for forgiveness. He thinks that just because he's a famous pop star from Britain that girls are going to line up for him and worship the ground he walks on and accept his forgiveness. He's just a regular guy, and I'm just a regular girl. I did something wrong, and he's trying to let it go. If he's not going to punish me, I'll punish myself.

I kind of started angrily stomping my feet as I walked. When I realized it, I told myself to stop. Just as I had calmed down, it started pouring. Absolutely fucking perfect. I could practically feel my makeup running down my face as I continued walking.

I have my phone, I thought suddenly. I stepped underneath an awning, shivering due to the cold rain. My numb fingers trembled as I snapped my purse open and dug through it. I struggled to get it out. 

"Shit!" I cussed, dropping my purse. A few things fell out, including my phone.

"I swear to fucking Jesus!" I picked up my dripping phone and flipped it up. Ladies and gents, a giant crack ran down the front of my phone, and water had gotten into it.

I desperately tried to turn it on, but it was gone. I shoved the carcass of my phone into my bag after I picked it and its contents up and continued walking. My dress clung to my body uncomfortably and my shoes squeaked and wobbled and my hair turned into a matted mess. After ten feet of walking, my right heel broke off of my shoe, causing me to twist my ankle and fall.

I cursed under my breath. I don't even know where I am. I slipped my shoes off and threw them into a nearby waste bin.

I'm lost in a huge new city, I'm cold and wet, I just twisted my ankle and broke my shoe, I probably look like a mess, I just rejected an amazing guy, only after I had betrayed him and his trust, I broke my phone, and I'm just so fucking stressed and pissed off.

Hot tears ran down my face, probably taking the remaining makeup off of my face. I cried and walked and cried and walked until the landscape started to look familiar. The hotel, I thought. This was the hotel that Kendall and I stayed in until we got a flat. I sighed. There was still a good two miles and the rain was just getting worse. I sniffled and walked down the sidewalk, my bare feet slapping against the cold wet pavement. My ankle ached and stung as I hobbled towards my complex.

*************

Harry's POV:

I stretched my legs out on the couch and continued to read. Zayn and Angela were out on a date, and I didn't feel bad. I was finally okay again. And I hoped they would be, too. Niall and Kendall were out on a date, and I have no doubt that they will live happily ever after in a castle in Ireland or something.