Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

Harry’s POV:

“Did I hear my Boo Bear calling?” I asked, swinging the doors open. I took a moment to examine the scene. There were two girls laying on the ground, passed out. Niall was kneeling down near them, and Louis was off to the side, hiding behind his fingers.

“Lou, what happened?” I probed, going to my bandmate’s side. He just whimpered.

“Nialler, what happened to them? Why are they on the ground? Why is Lou acting like he’s emotionally scarred?” I asked, moving on to the Irish boy for information. He sighed.

“Well, Louis and I were playing tag. He got out here before me, but I think he hit that girl,” he motioned to the blonde, “in the face with the door. Then, I swung the door open just as another girl came running around here. I hit her in the head with the door, too.”

“Vas happenin’?” Zayn appeared suddenly. He looked from me, to the girls, to Niall, and then to Louis.

“Do I really have to tell the story again?! I feel bad enough as is!” Niall snapped.

“No, it’s alright Niall; I’ll tell him,” I said before moving over to Zayn. “Niall and Louis whacked them in the face with the door.”

“I guess this would be a bad time to mention that the first girl was conscious when I accidentally hit her with the door. I freaked out a tad, and I kinda-sorta hit her again on purpose. Sorry,” Louis said, appearing by my side and speaking for the first time.

“Louis!” Zayn, Niall, and I chorused.

“Liam will know what to do,” Zayn said before running back in the building. There was an awkward pause before Louis spoke up.

“Can’t we just leave them here?”

“Louis, do I even have to explain to you why that would be a bad idea?” the Irish lad began. Louis nodded, and Niall sighed. “First of all, the second girl saw what happened. She could charge for assault! They both could! Two, we don’t need all the bad-mouthing we’re bound to get. Or the publicity. And last, but not least, it’s extremely rude!”

“Fine. You win. At least I won the game of tag,” Louis said, giving up.

Just then, Zayn walked through the door with Liam in tow.

“Do you guys always have to do this kind of stuff?” Liam sighed.

“So, what are we gonna do?” Zayn asked.

“I say we drop them off at the hospital, sign a card for them, and continue on with our tour,” Liam said.

“Liam, I don’t think Hallmark carries a “Sorry we hit you in the face with a door” card,” I said sarcastically. He glared at me.

“Well, pick them up. We’ve gotta go,” Louis spoke.

Just then, a wild crowd of girls rounded the corner, all looking for us.

“Niall, Louis, you knocked them out, you pick them up!” I demanded. Louis had already began running towards the car. I sighed. Oh, Boo Bear.

“Liam, Harry, follow Louis. Me and Niall will get them to the limo” Zayn said. Liam and I nodded and left them.

“Pumpkin! Pumpkin, come back! That’s the wrong car!”

Zayn’s POV:

“Okay, Niall, grab the brunette, I’ll get the blonde. And hurry, the fans are crazed,” I ordered.

Niall grabbed the first girl and scooped her off of the ground. I picked the second up off the ground and carried her bridal style. The girl I was carrying had honey blonde hair and lightly tanned skin. She was quite tall, but only weighed around 110. Her pink lips were slightly parted, and from what I could tell, she was very pretty. Niall was holding an equally pretty girl with pale skin and curly brown-blonde hair.