Flash back 2

7 painful hour - hospital

Silently sitting in the waiting room for a doctor to come in and tell use the news of how riku is. Sighing over and over again until someone slammed the door open breaking the silence between me and ezume. We both got up bowing to riku's parents and greeting them but I was grabbed harshly by my hair.

Mrs.riku: how dare you hit our precious son riku. What has he ever done to you.

Slap
I was stunned that riku's mother slapped me then again, again and again. Both my checks were red, about to turn purple when I stopped her from hitting me one more time. Staring straight at her eyes saying "don't u dare or I won't hesitate to kill you and your family" more like whispering in her ear.

Mr.riku: what's your name missy
Y/n: my name is Jeon y/n
Mr.riku: *walks closer* why did you hit my son and why is he in the emergency room RIGHT NOW
Y/n: *sigh* well you see he got in the way of my about to hot my friends arm playfully and I DONT have control over my strength cuz ezume is a hybrid while your pathetic annoying son is a human. That's all I'm going to say *puts hands up as if surrendering* but he disservice's it-

Bang slap bang, one door being slammed open then being slapped again in the face by riku's father then another door slammed open. This time it was my father looking angry but helpless at the same time.

Father: Y/N

I punched riku's father in the gut then turned to face father. Standing straight and facing him with a serious face. All emotions hidden and out of sight. He smiled at me then punched my gut.

Y/n: *cough* what was that for??
Father: for losing control and putting someone in the hospital
Y/n: I wasn't planning on hitting him I was going to hit him *points at ezume* my friends not that crazy obsessed dude who never leave me THE FUCK ALONE AND KEEP CONFESSING HIS LOVE FOR ME. ARGH
Ezume: Calm down y/n, u don't have to yell.
Y/n: *glares at ezume* look ezume I know ur just trying to be on my good side, just drop the act. I know u don't like being by my side. The fact that you made a bet with your friends that I could open up about my whole life was going to be easy well your wrong.

Ezume was shocked that I knew and he just stood their like a fish out of water trying to get into the water. My father was massaging my shoulder so I don't go beating ezume.

Father: ezume leave and never come or get near my daughter or I won't hesitate to kill you and your family

He left, my knees gave out. I was know on the ground crying remembering all the happy moments I had with ezume all in one day I became so close to him and this is how it turns out. Every god damn friendship.

Knock knock

Father: come in
Doc: are you riku's parents
Mr.riku: yes, How is he doc?
Doc: he's out of danger and will be in a coma for I don't know but hopefully he wakes up soon. Y/n can I talk to you privately
Y/n: *wiping tears* yeah

Getting up and following the doctor to his office to talk of i don't know what. We entered the office. Sitting sown on the chair and waiting for him to talk.

Doc: umm I don't know how to say this but....how did you punch him and where?
Y/n: I punched his temple and busted it
Doc: how if your human right?

I froze, everything when silent very silent. "I can't tell him what I am. If I tell him their going to kill me and father." I thought

Y/n: I just have a strong punch I guess
Doc: do you do something imparticular that makes your punches stronger
Y/n: boxing, just training for fun or just punching a wall. *Awkward laugh*
Doc: okay you can go

I bowed and left the room.

3 weeks later

I was going to the hospital to see riku cuz that's my punishment for punching his face and paying off his FUCK HOSPITAL BILL. "Kill me already" I thought, opening the door to only see that riku is awake and looking at me shocked. *FUCK MY LIFE* I thought.  Facepalming myself several time only to hear him chuckling.

Y/n: What's so god damn funny?
Riku: you are
Y/n: I'm not doing anything funny

Throwing away the old wilted flowers in the trash, replacing them with freshly cut flowers. Pulling out a chair to sit in it.

Y/n: *sigh* this is your fault that I have to FUCKING take care of you and your hospital bill. *Sarcasm* THANKS ALOT.
Riku: I'm sorry I didn't think you'll punched that hard. I was jealous that your always around ezume and not with me
Y/n: HUH, you really think I would hang out with someone like you, Hell NO.
Riku: what did i do for you to hate me?
Y/n: *looks up and down* you act so highly of yourself just because your filthy rich. I don't like people like you. It disgusts me and fake people. *looks away* I just wish every rich person would die

Someone gasped, we both turned to face that person more like people. I sighed getting up about to leaving. But riku's father grabbed my arm pulling me back into the room.

Y/n: *death glare* you really think you can do this to me when I'm about to leave.
Mr.riku: yes, we want an explanation why you don't like my son
Y/n: heh, really *Runs hand through hair*  first off he think highly of himself. second, he's a man hoe, Sleeps with ever girl in his sight. Third, annoying as FUCK. Fourth, won't stop Confessing his "love" for me. I'm sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. *Seething with anger* Every GODDAMN time at school with an expensive gift even though he already has a girlfriend. Oh and worst of all I get hit every time I insult him by his BITCH.

Everyone was silent for a while until riku's mother slapped me five times in the face. This time I get a busted lip. I shook my head as she messed with the wrong person yet again.

Y/n: you messed with the wrong person Mrs. riku.

In a flash, I was behind her. knife out and set on her jugular vein.

Y/n: one wrong move and she's dead for good this time.
Mr.riku: you wouldn't dare.
Y/n: *smirks* oh yes I would *presses the knife down harder* oops

I just chuckled as a little bit of blood trickled down her neck. Riku and his father were scared that I will actually kill her.

Mr.riku: please don't kill her. I'll make a deal with you
Y/n: I'm listening
Mr.riku: if you let her go, riku will stop bothering you at school. But you have to go on one date with him this weekend
Y/n: URGH REAllY, FINE

I put the knife away, Pushing riku's mother away.

Y/n: this Saturday at 6:30 sharp. If your late say "bye bye to your mommy"