Home

I got home safely, I'm currently laying on my couch, Shippo jumped on my stomach.  "What is it boy, did you miss me," I said as I petted his head. 'Dabi, how have you been.'I thought, 'y/n I'm getting sick and tired of this. Let me out for a bit' Dabi said, 'I want to but I don't want to know what will happen if I let you out to play with the little ones out there' I said, dabi just laughed her ass off.

'WHY WOULD YOU CARE, I KILLED RIKA'S FAMILY FOR YOU AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN WAS JUST A FEW HOURS-NO NOT EVEN A FEW HOURS. I ONLY GOT AN HOUR OF FREEDOM AND FUN!' dabi said as she paced back and forth in the back of my mind.

'That's all in the past now DABI. why can't u accept that? I let you out earlier today. So why are you whining" I said, all she did was just stand their standing feet inward and she was playing with her hands while trying so hard not to tell me.

'Don't tell me you fell in love with someone. DABI' i yelled her name as she just looked shocked and the color in her face vanished. She opened her mouth but didn't say anything. She just disappeared to the depths of my mind.

Opening my eyes, shippo was face to face with me. "What is it, boy?" I said, all he did was sit down on my chest getting ready to attack me with a kiss all over my face when the doorbell rang. Shippo jumped off me and scurried to the door barking. "Shippo calm down, sit boy," I said as I approached the door, there was a man standing there. There back facing the door. "Who is it?" I said all they did was twitch. They turned around to ring the doorbell one last time, their face was half-covered with some sort of cloth. The only thing I could make out was that he had three scars on his face, two on his lip, and another one that looked to come across his eye to his lips.

The man left as if nothing had happened. I just stood there dumbfounded as to what just happened. Sighing I turned to look down at shippo. He layed on the ground head sliced off clean soaking in his own blood. I was in shock, that I didn't notice the person that was right beside me.

"Beautiful isn't it, the little one had it coming when he started barking at the door." said the man. I felt a sharp pain coming from the left side of my rib cage. I then release an outburst of pressure. It sent the man flying to the living room.

"Who the fuck sent you?" I said in a very stern but also on the verge of going berserk for killing shippo. The man just smiled as he stood up. "Why should I tell a mere human with a demon on their side, hello DABI." the man said, dabi came out 'let me at him y/n' dabi said with a very stern voice. 'I can't do that.' 'why not y/n, why' i sighed about to say something to dabi but the man came at me.

I dodged him, grabbing his neck I pushed him down to the ground. I got closer to his ear, "WHO SENT YOU?" I said, my hand started to heat up with fire, the man didn't say anything. So I turned the heat up because why not torture him until he speaks. He attempted to get out of my grip but I just tightened it to the point he stopped moving.

"Are you going to speak now?" he was about to say something when a bullet lunged into his head. Quickly looking where the bullet came from, there stood the hooded hand and another person which looked to be a girl my age. Another bullet was fired but this time I caught it. I looked at my hand to see its an SR-25 sniper bullet.

"Is that a Knight Armament SR-25 sniper? Wow, I gotta ask pops if he could get me one or Mrs.Irina if she could get me one." I said, I looked back up at the building. "So that's where you are attacking from, but one quick question. How did this motherfucker get into my house" I said slowly realizing I left the back door open but was like 7 feet off the floor. I just shrugged as I look back up at the building that is about 1.2 km away. They were gone.

'Damn it, they escaped' we both said in unison. 'y/n why didn't you let me out' 'because you were going to cause a scene and people are going to hunt after us even more than at of right now.' Dabi stayed silent for a while, 'did you see the symbol on their cloaks that they were wearing by chance' 'yes I did, let me draw it real quick' i grabbed a paint bottle from the cabinet next to the sliding doors.

The symbol kinda looked like some sort of black magic seal, but at the same time, it had writing that I can't read. 'Dabi I have drawn it on the wall. Do you know what it says' 'no, I actually can't read this type of language? It's most likely one they made up.' 'wait a sec I know this, those of pure evil shall vanish from this world. The only ones that should stay are the ones of pure will and intentions. Even if we dirty our hands we are still pure and not tarnished by the evil.' 'so this organization thinks they can kill people without being tarnished by evil. This sound like some sort of cult'

'I think it is Dabi' 'we can deal with them some other day y/n, right now you have to study for your pop quiz tomorrow.' Dabi sticks her tongue out as she disappears. I sighed as I turned around to see shipoo's dead body on the ground. I fell to my knees. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. The warmth of how they rolled down to the floor reminded me of all the memories I had with him.

My one and only child are on the floor lifeless. I got closer to him, grabbed his small chihuahua body. Screaming as the memories play of how he comforted me at the end of every mission, now he's dead. "I'm going to miss you, my child," I said as fire engulf his small body, no remains were left. the only things I had to remember him were his toys and the little things he would do to make me happy. now that he's gone everything won't be the same ever again.

I walked to my room, laying there staring at the ceiling. crying, until I fell asleep.