Flashback: Pain part 2

(sorry for the sudden change of writing, I'm finally back and this time I'll try my best to post every day or three times a week.  ' '- y/n and dabi talking, ^ ^-y/n thoughts, < >-Dabi's thoughts, | |- other peoples thought, ~ ~ y/n and dabi switch)

all I could see was darkness, nothing else. I vividly remembered that she grabbed my neck tightly as I struggled to break out of her grip. I slowly start to lose sight of her.  I went limp as she let go of me.  and here I am In a room full of mirrors, a chest of who knows what.

"Aaah ur finally awake, my dear daughter,"  Hibiki said, as she slowly approached me in 9-inch heels.  click clack click clack was all you could hear as she walked, when she was close enough she ran a 7-inch knife down my cheek as she smiled at me. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, why don't u just accept my son. we could be a happy family, no one needs to know about ur past nor what happened at your father's funeral." Hibiki said in a sadistic voice.

Hibiki slowly grabbed my chin as she looked deep into my soulless self. her face slowly started to show confusion. "what do you see h.i.b.i.k.i?" I asked as she slowly turned into stone.  'Dabi why did you take control' I said, 'because I was sick and tired of you wasting time and your body being ruined by these bastards' dabi said as she went to her corner in the back of my mind. 'you have 2 hour's of taking over and only two hours, got that' I said as Dabi got up excited

'yes ma'am, what are the rules?' dabi asked impatiently, 'burn the house down but before that rescue all the women in the basement. kill all the ogres and tell the one that kept me alive, thank you.  after all that, have your fun with rika and his father.

~dabi pov~
I opened my eyes,  only to see the lady I turned into stone. "it's nice to see you again, mother. how many times have the heavens reincarnated you just for the sake of saving Y/N from my rath" dabi said, as she burnt the rope that once restrained her from moving. dabi touched the face of the woman who ratted her out to the heavens for working with lucifer himself.

"I wonder what kind of excuse you're going to make after I break the spell and set you free from the stone. *sigh* I've waited for this moment to come again!" dabi said excitedly as she broke the spell she put Hibiki in. the now unstoned Hibiki looked every pissed off as she saw an empty chair.

"where the hell did she go and why is their stone on the ground?" Hibiki said as she turned around to see dabi standing their arms crossed. <Damn she looks just like my mother but has different eyes, nose, and hair. I wonder if she is the reincarnation of mother?> Dabi thought as she examined Hibiki

"Hello, I see you like y/n and would like to have her as your daughter-in-law. But I can't let you have her nor her body. Only I can have her body and soul, but one quick question? Mother are you in there" dabi said, "I don't know who you're talking about but y/n will be my son's wife and my future daughter-in-law." Hibiki said sadistically as she grabbed a necklace only Dabi knows about.

" where did you get that necklace?" Dabi said a little caught off guard, Hibiki just smiled as she observed Dabi's movements. "this is a family heirloom that has been passed down for generations it looks like your part of the family since you have the markings of our family." Hibiki said while smirking, dabi was about to throw a fireball at her. But instead, she walks up to Hibiki and cuts her to pieces, "rest well mother. This is the end of your bloodline" dabi said
As she walked out of the cellular making her way to the other side of the house while burning it to ashes.

1 hour 14 min later

My flames engulfed the mansion and some dead bodies on the ground. <MY OH MY, HOW I LOVE MESSING WITH HUMANS ESPECIALLY THESE TYPES OF HUMANS. WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE THEIR TRACES FROM OTHERS.> dabi thought as she walked to the driveway of the place while dragging both rin and the father who were both unconscious.

"let's see where should I put them?" dabi said as she looked around until she spotted the perfect spot to hang them. "aha that would be a perfect spot to put them." dabi walked between two tall and thick hemlock trees.  she threw invisible thread up in the tree, as she tied both rin and his father. now they were about 10 feet off the ground. dangling to dear life.

"PLEASE LET US DOWN, WE'LL DO ANYTHING GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. J-JUST NAME IT." rin said  sobbing, I just chuckled as I looked at the father. he looked a bit sickly but also had something odd about him that Im just now noticing since he didn't say a word.

"hey pops, you good there or do you want to be lowered a bit. cuz you do be looking a bit green" dabui said, pointing at his face.he just shrugged his shoulders before passing out.

"OH HELL NAH. your not passing out on my watch." dabi said as  she flew close to the man and slapped the living hell out of him. "What the hell, what do you want, pls we did nothing wrong, what did we do wrong to deserve this??" The man yelled, I just sighed and placed my hand on the side of his head.

"See for yourself, bastard. See what living hell you put her under and all those women in that torture hole. You put them in" dabi said as she ran all the memories of y/n and all the women they tortured just to make them suitable to the likes of rika.

I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head. 'Dabi times almost up. You have 5 minutes left before I take over again.' y/n said as I nodded and proceeded to torture and kill rika and the father.

Y/n regain concussions and walked up to the park g lot of the mansion watching it burn to the ground. You could hear the sirens getting closer and closer to the mansion. She was taken into custody by the cops and interrogated. they let her go four hours later.

~Back to the present~

"I left the country went to Russia for middle school and came back her the start junior high." y/n said
Asano looked shocked but at the same time pitted her.

"Why did he do the to you?" Asano asked, I just looked into his eyes and a black face. "I don't know. I don't care about it anymore, it's all in the past." y/n said as she got up. "Well it was nice talking to you, Asano" y/n said as she left the classroom making her way home.