Confronting Him

"Dabi stop. I will confront him myself. I want to ask him if he's my father or not. If not then we will leave this school and search somewhere else." Y/n said, "no he's right in front of us. If I don't say anything u won't do anything by just stay back and watch every move he makes" I said. " Dabi pls, let me have control." Y/n pleaded. I sighed and she was back in control in her normal clothes and body.

Y/n pov
I was now in full control of my body. I looked at koro-sensei, "Dabi u did well" I said, "thnx y/n. Now go and confront him" Dabi said. *Walks towards koro-sensei*

Y/n: I have one question
Koro-sensei: what is it y/n
Y/n: are u the assassin named grim reaper that disappeared 7 - 8 or so years ago.
Koro-sensei: *sweat drop* I'm not the person u think I am.

I grabbed a photo from the back of my phone and showed it to him. It was of my father and mom with me in the middle. Koro-sensei gasped as his hand trembled when reaching the picture. He looked up at me from head to toe.

Koro-sensei: ur not jeon y/n or are u
Y/n: yes, it's me father
Koro-sensei: *crying* I've finally found u my daughter.

We hugged and cried. "It's been so long. I finally found u father. Dabi we have finally completed our mission and it's time for u to go" I said, "I'm not leaving quite yet." Dabi said with a smirk "YA, U HAVE PARENTS THAT NEED U" I yelled at him, "they don't want me back. Ur my only family I have left." Dabi said looking down. "I guess I can't leave u yet." I said. I brockets the hug and sat down on the ground chanting something.

Y/n: NOW COME OUT DABI

I bright light started to shine from within me. I smiled as Dabi was coming out and into the open. When she was completely out the light was gone and she looked at me with her reddish sliver and goldfish black eyes. She smiled as he hair fell down to he shoulders. The black and dark blue highlights in her hair. Pink pastel crop top, ripped jeans, and black high tops.

Dabi: I'm finally out. Thnx y/n
Y/n: *panting heavily* ur welcome, and ur going back in at the end of the day.
Dabi: okay. But don't do this to much or ur going to run out of magic.
Y/n: okay miss. Dabi

She giggled at my joke as everyone just looked at me shocked, confused, scared and happy. I turned to face them and they all smiled at me. Then ran towards us and we had a big class hug. Unfortunately karma was still knocked out.

Y/n: hey Dabi when u going to wale karma up
Dabi: uhhhh, I don't want to. He's scary
Y/n: *chuckles* he not going to do anything to u. Trust me.
Dabi: okay

She walked up to a knocked out karma. Dabi pushed a specific nerve that will wake u up in pain or pleasure and it turns out karma with both pain and pleasure. Everyone laughed as they all saw karma pleasured face and groans. I ran up to him and hugged him. I strangled him with my legs and arms.

Karma: y/n could u get off. Ur hurting me their
Y/n: oops, sorry
Karma: can u relieve me somewhere private
Y/n: yeah. Why not the school shed
Karma: okay let's go

Time skip

Classes ended and everyone were heading home, I decided to go to the main school. Walking through the empty halls that I used to adore. The feeling of no one to judge me for who I was or what I did. Stopping in front of the music room.

Y/n: *sigh* I hope it's still here

I opened the door, walked in and towards the piano. My fingers tip touched the keys as I slowly started to play the piano. The saddest song I haven't played in years and here I am playing it. The song I wrote, the song I made for him, the song I broke down to while playing it, the song I regretted writing, the song that killed me, the song that won't let me love anyone anymore, And here I am, even though it pains me to hear it. Playing it low as it reaches it high peak then low peak of the song.

Y/n: It's not you, it's the glow of the party
The way that you've got me lit up inside
It's the beat that they're playin', the words that you're sayin'
It felt so right
And I'm the kind of person who starts getting kinda nervous
When I'm having the time of my life
Is there a word for the way that I'm feeling tonight?
Happy then sad at different times
You got me smiling then with tears in my eyes
I never felt so low
No, I've never been this low from the ground
And they say everything that goes up must come down
But I don't go up
So is there a way to stop all this ', just keep on drinkin'?
'Cause I don't wanna wake up
When they're turnin' the lights on and it turns out the joke's on me
'Cause it feels so right
And I'm the kind of person who starts getting kinda nervous
When I'm having the time of my life
Is there a word for the way that I'm feeling tonight?
Happy then sad at different time
You got me smilin' with tears in my eyes
I never fell so high
No, I've never been this far off of the ground
And they say everything that goes up must come down
And I don't wanna come down
I don't mind at all, no, I'm used to fallin'
I'm comfortable when the sky is gray
But when everything is perfect, I start hidin'
'Cause I know that rain is comin' my way, my way
'Cause I'm happy then sad at the same time
You got me smilin' then with tears in my eyes
I never felt so low
No, I've never been this low from the ground
And they say everything that goes up, goes up must come down
And I wanna go up
Yes, I wanna go up and soar in the SKYYYYYY

Panting and crying at the same time, holding my chest as the pain I've hid. I never told anyone that I was in pain. It has finally surfaced after 5 painful years.