She's awake

The sound of someone knocking on my door could be heard throughout the house. "Shippo could yo-" I stopped mid-sentence when I just remembered what had happened yesterday night. A single tear rolled down my face, the pain of remembering was horrible. "aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh" I yelled for a few minutes, I grabbed my head with both hands.

"Please stop, make it stop," I said as the pain kept increasing, I started to hold my head with both hands. 'what is going on y/n' Dabi said, 'make it stop, MAKE IT STOP' I yelled at Dabi. she just looked at me shocked and worried why I'm yelling in pain.

'y/n please tell me what's going on' Dabi asked in a worried tone. I was about to tell her something when another scream came out of my mouth, but this time the pain was excruciating. my veins felt like they were being squeezed with sharp needles and being filled with fire. 

In bed tossing and turning holding my neck as I try to gasp for air. The next thing I know I'm hit with the full force of something being forced or entering into me. the pain in my body kept increasing and increasing, "AAARGHGHG ARGHH" I screamed scratching my neck until it started to bleed, I moved on to my arms they were burning with the feeling of something crawling in my skin.

"MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP, SSSSSTTTOOOOP." the pain stopped for a split second before it started again. The pain was so bad that I fell off the bed.

I could hear a faint sound of knocking. 'I wonder who it is?' I thought as I blacked out on the ground from the excruciating pain.

??? pov

I was at the door of y/n's apartment, I knocked on the door three times waited for two minutes then I hear someone scream. looking around, I saw no one but that's when it hit me. It's coming from y/n's apartment. I banged on the door, trying to open it but to no avail.

" Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I yelled out and heard nothing but just pure aggrandizing screams. I kicked the door multiple times until I heard nothing. 'One last kick will do the trick' i thought.

I did a spinning back kick and the door flew off its hinges. I ran inside, to a gust of strong wind in my face and on the floor their laid a pile of ashes. 'where is shippo?' I thought, I walked straight to y/n's room only to find her on the floor. blood running down her neck, arms too, tears running down her face. I[ got closer and saw that her blood is glowing.

'why is her blood glowing?' I thought, but that's when it hit me. "SHIT SHE'S GOING THROUGH ANOTHER ONE ISN'T SHE" I yelled out as I carried her out of the house and took her to mine.

20 min later

I slammed open the door open, I looked ahead to see my mom standing there, Clinging to another man. I just sighed before heading upstairs.

"KARMA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. GREET MY GUEST." Mom said that, I just sighed ignoring the fact that she just asked me to greet her guest that she is clinging to like a bitch in heat.

"KARMA" she yelled, slamming the door to my room. I laid y/n on my bed, ran to the bathroom to get a big tub of cold water. When I got out of the bathroom. I saw mom looming above y/n.

"Mom what are you doing?" I asked as she gently touched y/n's face then slapped it so hard you could hear it from downstairs. "MOM WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU DOING" yelling making my way to mom punching her across the face. she fell to the ground, her boyfriend was at the door. he just stood there in shock. 

"take her away before I do something to her," I said in a very sarcastic but menacing tone. 'FUUUCK, now I have to fill the tub back up.' i thought, looking to my right there was a big puddle of water on the ground. sighing, I grabbed a stack of towels from my nightstand. dropped two onto the puddle of water.