Dream

??: father, where is mother
Father: ur mother is up in heaven. Y/n, remember that she and I, love you.
Y/n: I know father. But I don't know how she looks. I never saw her once. How did mom look?

Dad looked up at the sky and smiled, I looked up too. He extended his arm and blocked the sun with his hand.

Father: she smiled like the sun. She was beautiful just like u. Her favorite thing to do was draw outside,  watch nature, explore the world. *Looks down* just like u y/n.
Y/n: giggles* I wish mom was still alive. Father, what about u?
Father: me too.  I miss her smile and her hugs.

We stayed quiet for an hour watching the birds pass by. The baby deers play with other deers, foxes fighting each other. That was our little place to go and away from people. I loved it there, that I could build my house and live there for the rest of my life. But it all changed, people destroyed the place. All the animals moved or put in a zoo. Father and I never left the house since that day.

Y/n: father can I have a puppy
Father: I don't have money to get one. I'll try and save up for one. Okay
Y/n: excited* yes, father.

I ran to my room and drew a dog, me and my father. "I don't say dad because he just wants me to call him father not dad. I call him dad when he talks about mom. I'm just worried something will happen to him. I don't want him to leave as mom did." I got up and went to bed, while looking out the window the moon shined bright and big.

Y/n: GOOD NIGHT FATHER
Father: GOOD NIGHT

I turned the lights off and went to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Shuffle shuffle

Y/n: ugh. Shut up u stupid thing

Crush. Looks up and deeply sighed. "Not again"

Y/n: why that same dream again. Father, what r u trying to tell me? *Sigh* whatever it is I'm going to find u.

I got up and went to my bathroom did my morning routine, put on some black sweat pants and a black sports bra. Went out for a run. I was in a part of the park. That no one likes to run through. I always do, people warn me about what's inside the forest. I don't care what they say about the forest. This is the last and only forest in Tokyo, Japan. I ran through saw the same animals and bugs.

Y/n: why did they destroy every forest in Tokyo.

Time skip~ hell

I arrived at school, walked into the main office.

Y/n: hi, I'm here to get my schedule
Office lady: what's ur name
Y/n: I'm Jeon y/n
Office lady: here u go Miss. y/n.
Y/n: bows* thnx

I walked out of the office and headed to find my class. But unfortunately, I bumped into someone. I fell and looked up about to curse the guy out be he was cute yet dangerous. I got up and walked to class without saying a word to him.

?? POV
I was walking to my fathers' office. Since he wanted to see me. I was walking and someone bumped into me. I looked down to see a girl with long half white and half-black hair. She looked up at me with her light grey eyes. She was beautiful, she got up and left without saying a word.

??: I wonder who that is.

I was about to walk when I stepped on a piece of paper. I looked down to see the girl's schedule. I smirked "I see ur in class A, I'll see who will be at the top and I always win" I saw the name. "Jeon y/n. Her father is an assassin isn't he." *Smirks* "I'm starting to like this girl. Hopefully, she doesn't get sent to class E. The end class will never come back to the main campus." I walked away.

3 month later

Fwp fwp skr skr skr

??: WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE GRADES. LOOK AT HOW MANY FIGHTS UR IN. U EVEN HURT AN ELITE SWIMMER. HOW IS SHE GOING TO KEEP SWIMMING IF SHE HAS BROKEN RIBS, LEGS, AND ARMS.

I was in my homeroom teacher's office. Again with the same shit. Grades, fights, and I will protect ur grades if u ask questions. That's all bullshit. I just sighed, walked out of the room hearing my teacher yell my name over and over.

Y/n: aish, why don't they just leave me alone.
??: who to leave u alone

I froze at that voice. "It's the principal" I turned around and bowed.

Y/n: hi Mr. asono
Mr.Asono: who do u want to leave u alone
Y/n: nervous laugh* no one. I'm just talking to myself.
Mr.Asono: hmmm. We'll get to class

I bowed and walked to class

Ring ring ring.
I got up and looked beside me.

Y/n: hey Siri answer
Siri: okay. Mrs. Rin is calling
Rin: Hey, what u doing y/n
Y/n: nothing just woke up because of u
Rin: I called to see if ur awake I guess ur not
Y/n: urgh. WHY DON'T U JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
Rin: HEY. I'm ur aunt
Y/n: ur nothing to me. Ur just a sibling to my mother and a sister-in-law to my father.
Rin: HEY, I RAISED  U WHEN UR DUMBASS FATHER WENT MISSING
Y/n: HE'S NOT DUMB. HE'S STRONG AND brave he can kill whenever he wants. SO GO DIE RIN JUST GO AND DIE
Rin: sniff sniff* how dare u

I hung up and punched the wall. After a while, my hands were red and swollen from the knuckles. "I hate her. Why can't she just leave me." I moved my hair from my face to see my dog Shippo.

Y/n: hey boy. I know, ur worried about me but I'm okay *smile* I wish dad was still here with me.

He walked up to my hands and licked them. I just watched him and sighed. I got up, went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that, I changed into my school uniform. A mid-thigh skirt, dark blue. White button-up shirt and a black jacket.