Flash back

5 years ago

Y/n pov

Walking though the halls and straight towards my locker, but was stopped by the popular guy in school. He's a basketball player and captain of the school team. He smiled at me before extending his arm to give me a heart shaped box. Hesitating to take it or reject it. I take it. Opening it to only see that its chocolates. I sighed in disappointment, handing him the chocolates back to him.

Y/n: *cold tone* I don't like chocolates, riku
Riku: *sad* ohh, I didn't know u don't like chocolates
Y/n: *smirks* u know I'm actually allergic to u.

Everyone in the hall went silent. He looked shocked that I just insulted him. But of course his blonde bimbo of a girlfriend had to come and slap me in the face. I held my cheek while smirking.

Y/n:  *chuckles* I guess u rlly are pathetic. Ur blonde bimbo rlly had to protect u from an insult. No wonder she's obsessed with u.

I turned around but did a small turn.

Y/n: oh and lea u need to stop stuffing ur *points at chest area* so someone can actually love u. Not a fake plastic girl unless ur like riku *smirks*

Waking away, towards my last class. Everyone stared at me as I faded into the distance. Opening the door to the classroom and sitting in the back left corner where the window is. Gazing at the moving clouds seeing what they form or resemble.

Y/n: *mumbling* I wish i was traingin with dad right now
??: what u mumbling about

I see a cute kiddish face, light grey hair, and beautiful light blue eyes. I was stunned that someone could have colored eye like that, but remembered my father saying some people are hybrids or beast like people in disguise as a human.

Y/n: who are you
??: *embarrassed* eh....my name is ezume sato nice to meet you
Y/n: I'm Jeon y/n
Ezume: so what were u mumbling about
Y/n: I was just think if I didn't come to school I could be with my father training
Ezume: training?? For what??
Y/n: *smirks* *leaning towards ezume a ear* to become and assassin to protect the weak and innocent people in this cruel world

Ezume fell off his chair with wide eyes like he's seen a ghost. Everyone was staring at us. So I did what I had to do, giving off my death aura but ezume didn't seem fazed at all. I guess it's a perk of being a hybrid.  Something in ezume's eyes sparked like fireworks or sparklers. He stood up, hugged me while nuzzling my neck.

Ezume: calm down y/n, calm down, they didn't do anything wrong so calm down.
Y/n: *taking deep breaths* okay

I reduce my death aura and decided to sit back down. Ezume would ask me questions once in a while. He takes good notes but he would tell me to study our I'll never go to junior high. So I studied with him and we bacame really close friends. But riku would always find a way to confess to me over and over again of how I would be treated like a princess. *Pukes* "I HATE HIM AND HIS RICH ASS FAMILY" I thought.

Ezume: y/n riku is yelling ur name
Y/n: *sigh* why doesn't he just stop and get the message I'm trying to tell him
Ezume: it's probably because he has a peanut brain.
Y/n: *laughs* that's funny ezume, but not as funny if I chop his dick off ,so he can get the message
Ezume: *sigh* u and ur dark humor
Y/n: what would I do without you
Ezume: probably be alone for the rest of the school year being the loner you are *chuckles*

I was about playfully punched ezume but punched him it his riku in the face. Everyone gasped while I just stood their frozen in place. Ezume slowly looked down smirking but it faded when he saw riku's face. So I looked down slowly only to see that his face has been busted from the temple.

Y/n: *awkward chuckle* I guess that's what happens when you get in the way of my punch
Ezume: y/n carry him to the infirmary, tell the doc what happened. I'll go tell the head master what happened too
Y/n: why the headmaster?? This has nothing to do with him.
Ezume: *death glare* I'm telling him what happened, do u want to get suspended
Y/n: *gulps* oh....okay