CHAPTER 37

"I'm going to catch you Jiwoo!"

A shriek ringed around the humble abode of Jungkook and Yein. A small pair of feet was running around the bedroom, with protective mats and every sharp edge was covered with a soft foam.

"Got you!"

Another shriek was heard, louder than the first followed by a heartful laugh.

"Momㅡmy... sㅡtap" Jiwoo laughed and shrieked as Yein threw the both of them on the bed and she started tickling Jiwoo.

"Sㅡap!" Yein finds Jiwoo stuttering so cute, she tickeled him even more and started showering him with kisses.

Yein lifted the hem of Jiwoo's shirt and blowed air onto his stomach making a farting sound that made Jiwoo laugh even more

Laughs filled the bedroom.

"Unfair, you're leaving me and Yeorum out of the fun." The laughing trailed, but Jiwoo was still softly cackling.

They both looked at the door.

Jungkook entered the room with Yeorum in his arms in her pink butterfly pajamas.

"Mommy!" She stretched her arms out to Yein.

Yein kneeled on the bed and took Yeorum from Jungkook's arms.

They gave the twins a quick night bath and Jungkook and Yeorum was left in the bathroom as Jungkook was drying Yeorum's hair leaving them out of the fun.

Yeorum placed her head on Yein's shoulder wrapping her small arms around Yein's neck snuggling closer.

"Aigoo.." Yein leaned her back on the soft headboard rubbing Yeorum's back softly.

Yein moved a bit to the side to look at Yeorum who has her eyes closed.

"Is our princess sleepy?" She cooed.

Yeorum nodded her head softly and hugged Yein tighter, Jiwoo seemed to get jealous of his little sister and decided to snuggle close to Yein, squeezing himself into her arms.

"I feel so unwanted." She heard Jungkook mutter under his breath looking at his wife and children.

Yein smiled a little and tapped the space beside her, she motioned Jungkook to lay beside her. She can't move, afraid that she might wake their princess who's fast asleep. Jiwoo also seemed to get drowsy, his eyes drooping down.

Jungkook approached the bed and laid beside Yein, his arm draped over her stomach.

He rested his head on the hollow of her neck looking at his ball of sunshine. He softly kissed Yein's neck.

Yeorum was lying on Yein's chest, Jiwoo is also fast asleep on her side and Jungkook closed his eyes. Feeling the warmth from the woman he loves.

Yein felt so contented being around the people who gave so much meaning into her life, pulling her away from the dark past that never seemed to get tired chasing her.

Yein closed her eyes and fell into a slight slumber, she was awakened when she felt someone taking something above her chest, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Jungkook taking Yeorum from her arms.

Her eyes went to the twins crib, a few steps away from their bed and saw Jiwoo sleeping peacefully on it.

"Let me do it." She mumbled in a hoarse voice slowly getting up with her hand on Yeorum's back and the other supporting her weight.

Jungkook helped her reach the edge of the bed and stand. She softly placed her hand on Yeorum's head and the other on her back hugging Yeorum.

She approached the crib and carefully laid Yeorum beside Jiwoo, Yeorum's side was in color pastel pink and Jiwoo's in pastel blue.