CHAPTER 30

"Ji Seokhwan, 49. Someone related to the Triad, he supplies them high caliber guns. And he's the one assigned to get a hold of the black book." Doyeon informed her.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, and Doyeon went to her after leads surfaced.

They are in her mother's house, after knowing that she's having twins her mother packed her bags in her unit, and brought her to their ancestral house.

"Does the name ring a bell?" Doyeon probed looking at Yein who's busy perusing the tablet with the information about Ji Seokhwan.

Yein scanned through the files Doyeon gathered once again. She placed the tablet down on the table.

"No. But I've once saw his face on the Triad listed in our system. But I've never really known that he wasn't really a part of Triad." Yein trailed.

"But if he is after the black book, why is he sending my mom death threats? He even tried to ambush Jungkook." Yein muttered dumbfounded.

"Are you really sure that he's the one behind Jungkook's ambush? It may be the Triad's doing. You know how they somehow attack close relatives and friends of our agents." Doyeon asked.

Yein is not really not sure, her brain gone haywire.

Yein shut her eyes closed, and took a breather. She doesn't want to stress herself. She's taking care of three people now, herself, and their twins.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure that he's the one after Jungkook. But if its really the Triad's doing, they wouldn't stop, unless they hurt Jungkook. But it only happened once."

Doyeon nodded her head curtly. "Well I see your point there." She agreed.

Silence reigned between the two, Yein's eyes were trained on the open tablet she placed on the table. She was staring at the man's picture.

"Ji Seokhwan." She trailed, her brows furrowing.

"What does he want from my mother?" She can't help but wonder.

A tray of snacks was placed on the table, both Yein and Doyeon casted their eyes on Eunji.

"Thanks auntie." After saying her thanks, Doyeon munched on the sandwich Eunji prepared.

"He was the one who killed your father."

Dropping the bomb at such an unexpected time, Doyeon's hand paused halfway, her mouth open with the sandwich between her lips with what she heard and Yein turned to her wide eyed.

"What?" Yein can't help but exclaim at the sudden bomb her mother dropped.

Her mother smiled a little.

"Doyeon, my dear. Can you please go to my daughter's room for a while?" Eunji requested, and motioned the room at the end of the hall. "We need to talk privately." She smiled.

Glancing at Yein in doubt, Doyeon bit the insides of her cheeks. The two women of the Jeong family might clash and Doyeon knows how disruptive the two can be.

"Feel free to do whatever you want." She urged her even more.

Gone the doubt in Doyeon with such a tempting offer, a huge grin that resembles a Cheshire cat was stretched on her lips. There's nothing special in Yein's room, well aside from the huge television and home theater in her room. There's this Netflix series she haven't finished yet, she worked her butt off to get the information Yein needed as well as other assignments.

"Thank you auntie." She beamed, she lost her grin when she felt Yein shooting daggers at her.

It was not really a good time to beam in such a situation.