CHAPTER 6

(A/N FIRST of all. I really really want to express my gratitude to everyone who doesn't get tired on commenting how they love this story. I really hope you'll continue to show your support as the story goes further😊)

Acting like she was not caught in the act. Yein pushed Jungkook's face away from her causing the latter to stumble on his stand.

Yein turned to Sujeong and showed her a sweet smile.

"Are we interrupting something?" Sujeong asked and her face twitched as she remembered the position of the two when she entered Yein's office.

"Certainly not." Yein said her smile not faltering.

"You need something?" Yein inquired as she gestured her hand towards the man standing beside Sujeong.

"Ahh.." Sujeong's voice trailed as she gestured her hand at Taehyung.

"This man told me that-" Sujeong pointed her hands at Jungkook. "-he wants to undergo MRI scan."

Yein's brows furrowed as she looked ay Jungkook.

"Why would this scumbag want to undergo MRI?" Yein vapidly said gesturing her hand at Jungkook.

Jungkook mentally rolls his eyes.

"Because you literally knocked my senses out last night? Isn't that enough reason for me to check if my brain is still intact?" Jungkook stated the obvious.

Yein huffed and looked at Jungkook.

"Mister, I'm a doctor and I'm sure as hell that you're fine." Yein indignantly said.

Jungkook shrugged.

"Just wanna make sure."

Sujeong interrupted the two.

"I also think its for the best Yein. We never know what may happen if we don't scan him." Sujeong said trying to persuade the former.

Yein contemplated for a while before sighing and slamming the chart close.

"Fine!"

The four of them went to the MRI scanning room, Jungkook was assisted by the nurse as he underwent the MRI scan, while Yein, Sujeong and Taehyung waits at the monitoring room. Yein looks closely at Jungkook's head studying if her round house kick really did something wrong to his head.

Her eyebrows quirked up. She is indeed right, Jungkook doesn't have any major injury, not even mild. Well they need to see in a few more days if he'll show symptoms of concussion but as Yein can see, he'll be fine.

After the scan Jungkook went to the result room where the three awaits.

When he entered Yein stood up.

"I don't see any problem with your head, or even your brain. You'll live don't worry. Since my job is done I'll get going." Yein said as she dashed out of the room.

Jungkook's eyes landed on the door Yein exited, soon he followed the former.

Sujeong and Taehyung where left in the room, Taehyung's phone rang. He answered the call.

Sujeong grabs a few charts from her patients who underwent MRI to study them.

"Hello Sowon my babe. How are you?" Sujeong heard Taehyung speak to the phone. His tone obviously flirting.

"Yes babe, I also need a fill. See you in your unit." Taehyung said as he ended the call.

Sujeong eyes widened, she's not naive to not understand what Taehyung meant. He'll have sex with the girl he talked to the phone.