CHAPTER 3

"Welcome to our humble abode." Soojung and Namjoon welcomed Jiyeon. Namjoon's hands is wrapped around Soojung's shoulders and Soojung got her arms around her husband's waist.

"Where are the others Jiyeon ah?" Soojung asked.

Jiyeon is one of Soojung's friend, Jiyeon is a teacher in a kindergarten while Soojung used to be a teacher in the same kindergarten but she's now a full housewife.

Even before persuing teaching Jiyeon and Soojung with the rest of their squad are really good friends.

Jiyeon smiled a little while removing her shoes and wearing the indoor sleepers Soojung prepared for her.

"Ah..." Jiyeon started off while walking side by side with the couple towards the living room.

"Sujeong said she'll come with Yein, Yein will just finish checking on her patients for the last time before going. Jisoo unnie and Jiae unnie said that they'll both close the flower shop and the cafe before going here. While Mijoo unnie she'll come after her blind date." Jiyeon informed about the girls whereabouts and the moment she finished she's already sitting on the couch.

Jiyeon turned to Namjoon who is now sitting in front of her.

"So you are our unnie's husband?" Jiyeon asked with a smile.

Namjoon shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah... yeah." He said with a nod.

"Hello, I'm Jiyeon. I'm really sorry if I wasn't there at your wedding. Aside from I wasn't informed a head of time." She shot Soojung a glance.

"I was also handling some issues at that time." Jiyeon finished smiling at Namjoon.

"I'm sorry Jiyeon. Namjoon is about to go on another mission and he wants us to get married before he leaves. Our wedding was a rush and the reason why we are holding this small gathering is because its our anniversary and to celebrate that they came back safe and alive." Soojung said to Jiyeon apologetically and looked at her husband lovingly.

Jiyeon smiled looking at the sweet couple. Soojung is not really a sweet type but her husband seems to get on her sweet side.

She hopes she'll find her prince charming soon.

The doorbell was rung and Soojung rushed to open the door.

"Jiae ah! Jisoo ah!" Soojung beamed seeing her two other friends.

"Unnie!" The two other girls chirped as they hugged the eldest.

And soon visitor after visitor came.

The next one to arrive is Kim Seokjin, a doctor in JMC along with Min Yoongi and Jeong Hoseok, Yein's cousin. followed by Kim Taehyung.

"Goodness Taehyung! Go wash up! You reek sex!" Namjoon grimaced looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung sheepishly smiled.

"I'll go use your bathroom hyung." Taehyung said and rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Sorry about that." Namjoon apologized looking at the girls who seem to be uncomfortable with the topic while the boys seem to be pretty fine by it.

Its the first time the girls meet the boys, in Soojung and Namjoon's wedding only Mijoo was able to attend since Hoseok took her with him, Mijoo was also not aware that her friend will wed not until they arrived at the venue and he saw Soojung's picture at the wedding hall.

"Where's Mijoo, Soojung noona?" Hoseok turned to Soojung.

"Ahmm.." Soojung seem to be hesitant to answer.