PROLOGUE

This is a work of fiction. Organizations, events, names, places and situations are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is pure coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be, distributed, reproduced, or transmitted in any form and or by any means without the permission of the author. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

***

"I want a child. And I want you to be the father." A young, beautiful and successful doctor said with finality with her head up and her posture holding authority and grace.

The man in front of her perplexed. His mouth hanging open and his eyes wide.

"What?" He asked completely baffled.

The lady in front of him rolls her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Do you want me to repeat it again?" She asks with her eyebrows raised.

"Fine. I want a child and you'll give it to me. You got good genes and your field of work will definitely be a plus. You see I don't want to be committed to someone. All I want is a child."

"So are you in?"

The man blinked his eyes a couple of times and he let out a breath of disbelief.

"Woah, you're really something aren't you? You didn't even ask for chocolates and flowers on our first date instead you are already asking for a child? A human? A baby? An infant?"

"Boi! You're driving my brain nuts." He said in bewilderment.

The lady gracefully sipped her tea.

"Its not like you have a brain." She said in an insulting tone.

The man was taken a back.

He scoffed and leaned on the table in between the two of them. He neared his face to hers.

"Excuse me miss. I think I need to clarify some things. I am a Lieutenant Colonel in the special force. I graduated in the Military academy with flying colors. So miss I do have a brain."

The lady smirked.

"Its a joke mister. So why are you so affected?" She said and leaned her face to his.

Their face inches apart, their breathes fanning their faces.

"Not unless you don't really have a brain." She said with her eyes wandering around his own hazel eyes and his luscious lips.

The latter gulped. Something about this girl stirs his earthly form and is awakening something that shouldn't be awaken in broad daylight.

His eyes also starts to wander her face.

Perfect face shape, big doe eyes, proud button nose, rosy cheeks and her luscious red lips that looks soft to the touch.

And he badly wants to have a taste of it. His hands went up to caress the apple of her cheeks.

"What would I get in return if I agree to your request?" He asks his voice deep and husky with a hint of seduction.

Her small hands went up to hold his hands on her cheeks.

"You will have the chance to touch me, own me in every way you can imagine. If you agree." She said her eyes meeting his.

"Hmmm." He hummed as he brushed his lips on her.

The lady shuts her eyes closed that feeling when his lips touched hers. That sexual tension in the air.

He pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"When do you want to do it?" He asks.

This time it was her who was taken a back. She didn't expect that he'll agree right away, she thought that she needs to seduce him to her bed and do the deed.

But soon a sexy and seductive smile grazed her lips.

She captured his lips on hers.

"Tonight. I'll see you in my unit. I'll text you the details." She said when she pulled away.

She grabbed her sling bag and stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asks his eyebrows furrowed.

"To work. As you know I'm a very busy doctor and I have a scheduled surgery in less than thirty minutes. And I believe you need to report to your base." She said as she eyes his ogling body who's wearing his dress uniform.

The latter smirked and pulled her waist towards him.

"Why do I find you so hot?" He asks.

"Don't worry. The feeling is mutual."

She pressed her index and middle finger to her lips and pressed the two fingers on his lips.

"I'll see you later Jeon Jungkook." She said with a smile.

"I'll see you later too Jeong Yein."

***
This is the first time I'll write something mature😑😑 expect that there will be BS and I'm not sure if I'll do a good job.

But I hope that you'll like this story.