CHAPTER 32

"Jungkook!" Yein beamed, she stood up and ran to him forgetting for a moment that she's pregnant as she engulf Jungkook in a hug.

"Hey." He chuckled softly before hugging her. "You're pregnant." He reminded her.

But Yein didn't mind what he said, she was over the moon seeing him after a month. He got a bit of a bruise on his face, but all in all he's good. Making her sigh in so much relief.

He was actually home a week ago, but he needed to gain access in Sanctuary.  The last time he was there, he and Taehyung broke in and they completely ruined the security system.

They got blacklisted in the system.

After gaining access he's now with her.

Jungkook leaned back a bit, afraid that he will squish his children in Yein's belly.

His eyes dropped on her 5 month belly. Yein pursed her lips to stifle a smile, Jungkook have a questioning look as he look at her belly, having twins definitely affected how her baby bump looks.

He then smiled before kneeling down and touching her belly.

"Daddy's home." He cooed before placing a soft kiss on her belly. Brushing his soft locks through her fingers, Yein smiled.

He stood up and held the back of Yein's head.

"I'm home." He whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Madame Yein here's your breakㅡ"

"What the hell Yugyeom?" Jungkook cut Yugyeom off when he saw how the latter looks like.

The fake smile on Yugyeom's face fell. He placed the tray on the coffee table in the living room, before placing a hand on his waist.

"Blame that on you're weird wife! Jesus! She's making me wear this stupid costume, saying that she'll get upset if I won't!" Yugyeom complained.

Jungkook looked Yein who's now tasting the soup Yugyeom cooked.

"Baby?" He called.

Yein subtly looked at him with the spoon on her mouth. "What?" She mouthed.

Jungkook made a face, before shaking his head to dismiss the topic. Yein shrugged as she continues sipping her soup.

His eyes went to Yugyeom who's now walking to his room, having a hard time with his bunny costume. The bunny tail of the costume wiggles as he walk towards his room.

He slowly sat beside Yein.

"Yugyeom might get back at you after you give birth." He commented.

Yein subtly glanced at him before shrugging.

"I still got four months in this pregnancy." She smirked menacingly.

Jungkook scratched the bridge of his nose and grimaced.

"Whatever makes you happy baby." He sighed.

Yein can be a bully sometimes, he himself was a victim of her being a bully and savage.

He sat there beside Yein, watching her finish her meal, when she was done she placed the spoon on the tray and sat properly.

She turned to him serious.

"Is Taehyung alright?" She inquired carefully.

Jungkook heaved a sigh remembering his friend who's probably drowning himself in alcohol.

"He'll be okay soon." He replied.

Yein sported a guilty look on her face.

"Hey, it's not your fault." Jungkook consoled her.