CHAPTER 15

Finding herself walking on the same hallway for the nth time. Yein made her way towards the chairman's office. Her mother's office.

She barged into the room and saw a very familiar face sitting on the couch, and when he saw her, he immediately gave her his dashing smile.

"Oh, Yein you're here. Take your seat my dear." She casted her eyes on her mother when she heard her speak.

She refrained herself from rolling her eyes as she took her seat in front of Cha Eunwoo.

"So you probably heard why I called the two of you here." Yein's mother started off.

"I want the two of you to perform Director Do's surgery."

Yein let out a breath, she's vexed as hell. How did all of this happened? She was living a pretty normal life two weeks ago but ever since Cha Eunwoo showed up and completely transferred to JMC, her usual routine was ruined.

This will probably be the second time she'll share the same operating room as Cha Eunwoo.

Yein is fine sharing surgeries with him, as Eunwoo is also a very skilled and talented doctor and having either of them as each others assitant can raise the chances of a high success rate.

But the reason why she's vexed is because Eunwoo is sticking close to her like glue! He visits her in her office, asks her out to lunch, asked if she wants to carpool with him and so much more!

He keeps on pestering her and its getting on her nerves. She made herself clear to him last week that she doesn't like him, and that she's seeing someone else, but no. He's persistent as hell.

"I'm fine with it auntie." Eunwoo looked at Yein and smiled. "But I don't know if Yein's fine with it."

Yein rolled her eyes.

"Its fine with me." She crossed her legs. "As if I have a choice." She muttered under her breath.

Eunwoo's lips tugged up.

Yein's mother clapped her hands.

"Good."

"Now I want the two of you to prepare for Director Do's surgery. It's scheduled next week." Yein's mother smiled at the two. "That's it for today. You may leave."

Yein hastily stood up wanting to leave the room as soon as possible.

"Oh, Yein dear. I have a few words for you. Please stay for a while." Yein's mother turned to Eunwoo. "You may go now Doctor Cha."

Yein clicked her tongue and took a deep breath afterwards, before turning her heels to seat on the same couch where she's sitting earlier.

Eunwoo bowed at her mother before turning to Yein and smiled.

"I'll see you later." He mouthed that Yein replied with a roll of her eyes.

Eunwoo left the room and Yein and her mother were left in the room.

"So Yein. Have you recently talked to my son-in-law?" Yein felt her blood boil hearing about him.

If she was already vexed earlier, it doubled.

That bastard was gone for three weeks now and he's not texting nor calling her.

She knows he's busy doing his mission but at least he should make the effort to contact her. She doesn't care if he's in the middle of a battle. She just needs an update about him.

Its getting on her nerves, she's worried about him even if she doesn't admit it to herself.

"The hell I care with him." Yein muttered under her breath.