CHAPTER 1

Gunshots filled the air, dry and fresh smell of blood can be smelled in the battle field, gunpowers everywhere, a granade will explode and would be followed by another.

A young and skilled soldier named Jeon Jungkook fired his M16 when he spotted the enemy running towards his direction. He pulled and pulled the trigger while running until he's out of ammunition.

He hid himself behind the stacked dead bodies of both soldiers and rebels.

He changed his magazine, pulled the charging handle and his gun was blazin again, a rebel was able to shoot his rifle and it fell to the ground, he doesn't have the time to even pick it up, he pulled his two caliber 45 gun in his thigh hostler and fired the rebel.

He shoot every rebel coming his way, he knows those people also have their own lives but they're destroying lives of innocent people and they need to be stopped before they destroy more innocent lives.

Some individuals needs to die in order for the majority to live peacefully.

He run with his gun firing.

"Shit!" He cursed when he's out of ammunition and magazines.

He was left with no choice but to run, trying his best to avoid the gunshots aimed towards him.

He smirked when he saw his comrade threw a granade at the rebels aiming at him.

He ran towards his comrade and hid behind the huge wall of the rebels base.

"You save me there man." He said chuckling as he grabbed the magazines his friend and comrade gave him.

He inserted the magazine and charged his gun and put it in his holster and grabbed the detonator from one of his pockets.

"Are the babies planted?" He asked while waving the small detonator on his hand.

His comrade smirked.

"Yup, so what now?" His comrade asked.

"Let's fucking finish this. I'm famished." Jungkook groaned as he pressed his in ear to check on his team.

"Phoenix, is the east cleared?" The guy called Phoenix is named Major Kim Namjoon

"Yes sir, I also checked Falcon and the west and south are both cleared."

The man called falcon is First lieutenant Park Jimin.

"Good, we are about to clear the north. After this we will fucking go home." Jungkook said as he removed his ear piece.

His comrade and best friend Captain Kim Taehyung chuckled.

"What about some soondae and tripe after this?" Taehyung asked.

"Anything will do. Let's get our ass out of here first before we fire those babies."

Both Jungkook and Taehyung ran far away from the base at least 5 meters away, they fired at anyone who shoots at them.

They hid behind a huge rock. Jungkook once again took out his detonator.

"Adios." He said and pressed the button.

A loud explosion was heard.

*

After their successful mission Jungkook with the rest of his team are now at their base in Afghanistan preparing themselves to go home to their home country.

"What are we going to do when we get back to Korea?" Jimin asked while packing his luggage.

"Do you even need to ask? We are going to party and fuck our brains out and also find some chicks. I haven't fuc-