CHAPTER 16

"We're here." Yugyeom who's behind the steering wheel said and glanced at the girls at the backseat.

He then turned to Yein who's in the passenger's seat.

Yein turned to face him.

"You know what to do. One wrong move and I'll blow your head off."

Yugyeom gulped before nodding his head.

He knows very well that Yein is not bluffing. She's a top agent and a doctor, she can wield both a scalpel and gun better than him.

"Roger that." He replied.

Yein smiled at him.

"Good." She said before getting down the car.

The hot weather of JeJu kissed her skin. And the striking sunlight striked her eyes. She brought her sunglasses down her nose bridge to block the harsh sunlight.

She looked around and saw a lot of people down the shore.

Kids, couples, adults are having fun in the beautiful beach.

"Its sooo hottt." Mijoo who just got down the car groaned while fanning her face.

Yein just rolled her eyes behind her black sunglasses. Jiae walked towards Yein who turned her attention back to the crystal blue sea.

"They're here." Jiae nudged her.

Yein then faced the approaching black hummer.

It parked near the girls and the boys started coming down the car. All of them have sunglasses down their nose bridge looking so fine in their summer clothes.

The last to get down the car is Jungkook, wearing a Hawaiian plaited top paired with light brown khaki shorts and sandals. He looks so damn fine.

And just like the scorching hot weather, Jungkook is radiating the same hotness.

Yein felt an arm above her shoulder. Yein inwardly smirked.

"The car is already parked. I also asked some hotel staff to put our luggages in each room." Yugyeom said that made everyone turn to him.

The girls are not surprised with Yugyeom's presence and Hoseok and the rest of the boys who work in JMC share the same familiarity with Yugyeom but the Military boys doesn't know who he is.

Everyone knows Yugyeom except the military boys as Yein planned this ahead of time. She told the girls, her cousin Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi about her set up with Jungkook and how he's seen with his ex girlfriend.

The girl in the picture Jisoo sent her is Jungkook's ex girlfriend. She's a daughter of a famous business tycoon just like Jungkook. Turns out the two break up when Jungkook entered his Military Academy. She's Jungkook's first love.

How did she know all of this? Jisoo did some digging. Jisoo has this habit like whenever she's bored she'll use the organizations system and looked for information of a certain person and Jisoo stumbled upon Jungkook's data while playing with the system.

It quirked up her interest after finding out that Jungkook is a son of a famous business tycoon and she literally checked his background. She didn't let any information about Jungkook slip from her. And that's how she found out about Jungkook's past love interest and she also digged some information about the girl.

Her name is Hwang Jieun, the only daughter of the Hwang family who owns a line of businesses. She's a total brat and she's the one who asked Jungkook to break up as she doesn't want to enter a long distance relationship. Jisoo also found out that she's not yet over Jungkook and kept on pestering him on getting back together these past couple of months.