CHAPTER 21

"BLUAHH!" In the airport's bathroom, Jungkook kept on throwing up.

Jimin is tapping his back with a grimace on his face. It felt damn weird seeing his comrade having female pregnancy symptoms.

"I'm starting to hate this." Jungkook muttered under his breath and spit out the last bits of his vomit.

He went out of the cubicle with Jimin following behind his back.

Taehyung is leaning leaning on the wall near the sink with his arms folded on his chest and he's suppressing a laugh, Namjoon entered the men's comfort room with a bottled water in his hands.

"You okay bud?" Namjoon inquired handing the bottled water to Jungkook.

Jungkook scrunched his nose and grimaced.

"What is that fucking smell?" Jungkook asked in disgusto.

The three other heads inside the comfort room looked at him weirdly.

"What smell?" The three asked in unison.

Jungkook made a gagging sound that made him cover his mouth. Feeling his stomach turn and churn. He felt his stomach coming up to his throat and eventually out of his mouth.

"Fuck!" He hissed.

"What's the problem bud?" Namjoon asked and approached Jungkook.

The scent is coming from Namjoon, probably his perfume.

The smell got even got more pungent and Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and rushed back to the toilet to throw up.

The three other males in the comfort room, just stared at Jungkook's back as he throw up in the toilet.

*

Munching on the strawberries Yugyeom bought for her. Yein was busy cracking some codes. Hacking into the syndicates system trying to pull out some important files.

Her fingers typing accurately, gracefully yet fast. She felt Yugyeom approaching her back.

"Done cracking the codes?" Yugyeom asked while munching on his apple.

"Yup, just got the files a minute ago. I already sent it to chief. I'm done with those dickheads. Easy peasy." Yein said smugly.

Yein stretched her arms and knocked her knuckles and stood up. Yein gently tapped her small growing belly.

"You did a great job cracking those codes baby." Yein praised the baby inside of her. The little life inside her might not understand what she meant, but she really likes to talk to her child.

It eases her mood and it feels nice.

Yein is two months pregnant now. And luckily she never had those pesky morning sickness, out of this world cravings and all those trivial pregnancy stuffs.

Her baby is being good to her, the reason why she's taking very good care of herself and only does light chores.

Little did she know that it was Jungkook who's taking her pregnancy symptoms.

Looks like their baby doesn't like to treat her daddy well.

She decided to not renounce her position in the organization. It'll be a great help when time comes when Triad starts to close in even more.

"What do you want to do next? Want to go to Busan?" Yugyeom asked suggestively.

Yugyeom is like her personal bodyguard and butler now. She pretty much enslaves Yugyeom around the house, no matter how much Yugyeom complains he still does her bidding.