CHAPTER 35

Author's note

I'm very sorry for the slow updates. I can't seem to find my mood in writing these days, I hope you understand.

I'll also take this time to promote my new book Lady in Red. You guys can check it out in my profile. I'll update the Chapter 1 of that book soon.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

***

Yein can feel her body aching all over, she can feel excruciating pain between her legs, if she thought her first with Jungkook was already painful giving birth was hellish!

She slowly opened her eyes adjusting her eyes on the bright room setting.

The humidifier was turned on and she can feel a head near her arm and a hand holding hers, she looked down and saw Jungkook sleeping.

His position looked so uncomfortable but he's soundly asleep. Yein roamed her eyes around the room and saw two hospital cribs.

Yein's heart was filled with so much warmth and joy. She can see their silhouette moving, both were wrapped in white blanket but the color of their crib distinguished their gender.

All the pain, and hardships she went through during pregnancy was all paid off seeing the twins.

Yein shifted on the bed wanting to at least get a closer look on the twins but her small movement caused her body to ache causing her to muffle a whimper.

And Jungkook being a light sleeper, he was wakened from his light slumber.

"Yein.." he mumbled in a hoarse muffled voice as he slowly sat straight.

His eyes were half hooded, as he try to adjust to the light. With sleepy eyes, he sluggishly smiled.

"You're awake." He mumbled.

He looks so tired and worn out, he probably stayed all night waiting outside the delivery room without even taking a short nap and he took care of her and their children when they were settled in this room.

That would be something a Jeon Jungkook would do.

"Are you all right?" He asked fully awake now when he saw her flinch.

Yein smiled.

"I'm okay." When she heard her own voice she was surprised with how hoarse and almost sounded almost like a whisper.

"You need to rest more. You're tired." Jungkook said as he fixed the blanket draped over Yein's body.

"The twins?" She mumbled barely audible.

"They're sleeping." Jungkook said smiling, his eyes sparkling it was shining in full admiration and love for her.

"You were so great baby. Thank you for giving me such beautiful angels." He tucked her hairs behind her ears.

Yein just smiled.

She also felt proud of herself, she survived the hardest part of pregnancy and she delivered the twins without any complications.

"But I'm still sad you never told me that we are having twins." He sulked and pouted.

Yein's lips tugged up.

"What's the element of surprise if I told you then?" Yein asked the obvious.

"I literally lost strength hearing that you gave birth to twins." Jungkook chuckled holding her hand.