Chapter 14

Y/n's POV
Time to escape this hell hole and hell of our life. It's been almost a week being locked up in this room with Jane and Jeanette. We have decided a plane to escape. We broke the back of the key pad lock panel and use  the wires to crack the code and the door finally unlocked. We slowly and carefully sneaked into the room next to the room we were in. It was a bedroom. We searched the room and Jane and Jeanette found their weapons that were taken by GOT7. I even found three to four daggers. We exited about three different corridors and we finally found the staircase that leads to the exiting staircase. Halfway down the stairs a door on the other side of the hall opened and Mark exited. He saw us and started shouting and soon others came in the hall and on seeing us they started shooting and running towards us. Jane, Jeanette and I exchanged glances and smirked at each other. Now was the time to show them what mistake they had made. We three charged at them. Jane skillfully shot the guns out of their hands. I stabbed Jaebum in the leg while Jeanette disarmed Bambam. After loosing their guns they took out various types of weapons, clearly not in a mood to go down without a fight.

Jaebum threw a small pocket knife aiming for me that Jeanette stopped. Jane shot Jaebumin his good arm. I unbuckled the shackles and threw the other end to Jane which she caught and we started weaving through them, while Jeanette distracted them with her spears. Tying them all together, we opened the front door only to find BTS waiting for us. "No " A scream escaped our lips as they shot us with tranquilizer darts. I fell on the ground, paralysed and Jungkook picked me up. I couldn't see anywhere but the front. They took us inside and Namjoon, kneeling down, pointed his gun at Jaebum's forehead. "Where is Tae? " "in the basement " For 2-3 minutes nothing happened. I assume that one of them had gone to get Taehyung as I heard a opening and closing. When the door opened and closed for the second time, Namjoon pointed the gun to the shackles and shot, breaking and freeing GOT7. Jaebum got up and greeted Namjoon with a brotherly hug. Weird. "Hyung. Thank you." Jaebum said still hugging. Wait what?? Hyung!!  They are brothers!? "Boys hand over the papers" Papers!? What's going on? Someone handed him the papers and both the leaders signed the papers. Giving each other a last manly hug, I saw as both of them turned to me with a mischievous smirk. What. The. Hell. Just. Happened!??

             _________________________

So finally the first book is over. Yay!! Please vote, comment and share book.
Bye lovelies!! Meet you guys in the second book <3
- Vaishnavi over and out <3 •~•