chapter 1 Jeanette

I been in their mansion for a few hours now, tied on a chair ina a dark room. I don't know what will happen to me or I'll be able to see the light again in my life. It was so silent in the room that I could hear my own heart thumping inside my chest and my uneven breathing. After a while the sound  of a click filled the room and the door flung open to reveal all of my seven kidnappers

 After a while the sound  of a click filled the room and the door flung open to reveal all of my seven kidnappers

entering the room. A light bulb flickered to life and they closed the door behind them. In the dim light that the light bulb provided I could see their sinister smiles. One of them stepped foward , whom I had stabbed, knealed down to my level and forcefuly pressed his hand on my bullet wound. I screamed in pain. He laughed hyresticaly and held my chin forcefully upwards with his other hand and said "Thats for stabbing me, babygirl"

 He laughed hyresticaly and held my chin forcefully upwards with his other hand and said "Thats for stabbing me, babygirl"

Taehyung stood up and resume his position. Jungkook stepped forward

and stood behind me with his hands on my shoulder

and stood behind me with his hands on my shoulder. His hand slowly travelled towards my neck as he slightly started to tighten his grip on it. He started to lean close to my ear and whispered "I'll make you regret the day you were born." His voice sent shivers down my spine and I can still feel his breath on my ear. It really creeped me out but I didn't wanted to show those feelings which will give them what they want. I started laughing and said "Seriously! That's the best you can do?" That made me earn a tight slap which could stratle me if I was not tied to the chair. It really did hurt and I could feel my lip bleeding bit I didn't show any type of feeling. Seeing them angry was actually kind of fun . Namjoon, the leader asked Jungkook to stop and stepped forward. "Tell us about the secret project of your father." he asked me which was like an order to me. But one thing made me really confused. "My father?" "Yes your father, the President. Now tell us or you are going to face the concequences." So, they think I am Y/N. Lets play along! I don't Y/N to get into this mess. "Never, not even in your dream." I replied and started to laugh. I could see their faces were red in anger. But a hand stopped me in my mid laugh. Namjoon started strangling me. It was just a distraction for them so that I could free my hand and I succeded . I grasped Namjoon's hand to stop the further impact on my neck. I can see that all of them were surprised on how can I do that. I started to laugh again and ripped Namjoon's hand from my neck. "How did you do that?" It was Yoongi who asked which I least expected. "Being the whom I am, my dad had trained me for these kind of situations. And this little trick was learnt by me when I was 8." I easily freed myself but by the corner of my eyes I could see Jin and Hoseok stepping forward to catch me which they succeededly  did and it took Jimin and Yoongi to control me. I could easily win a 3-1 battle but to take all of them at one time I needed either Jane or Y/N with me. Jungkook was standing in front of me with a syringe and with a look which can send shivers down any person's spine. "What is that?" i asked in panic. He replied "Just something to teach you a lesson." I noticed by that time Yoongi was holding my hand for Jungkook who inject something in me 4 times. After he did that, I suddenly started to feel like my whole body was on fire and I couldn't move from my place at all. Slowly everything blackout and the last thing I saw was Jungkook smirking in front of me like an idiot.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
After she had freed herself and stopped Namjoon hyung. I was speechless, but soon the situation was in control. I had realised that tying her is worthless, so I started looking around my eyes and landed on chemicals kept their. I injected 3 weak acids (which were enough to torture her) and a paralyzing solution. I watched he slowly fainting in front of me. I started to torture her by hitting her with a whip and leaving cuts on her body. Though she didn't feel anything now but she'll definetly  scream in pain when she wakes up . How lovely