Chapter 13

Namjoon's POV

I had Jin back and hopefully y/n was back as well. We reached the mansion and saw it's front door open. Did Jane and Jeanette run away. No, their bracelets would have had shocked them and they wouldn't be able to leave. Hoseok and yoongi also came back with us and their disappointed faces told that they had failed. Suddenly my phone rang. Jaebum. I picked it up. "Hyung, don't worry we have Jane, Jeanette and Taehyung, we'll take good care of them." He said and hung the call, leaving me fuming with anger. I placed my phone in my pocket, "We would be visiting GOT7 tomorrow. "

Jeanette's POV
When I opened my eyes I was tied to a woodden pole along with Jane and Y/n . Taehyung was kneeling on the floor, his hand tied behind his back, his nose and mouth bleeding and seemed to be in a lot of pain. He saw me looking at him and his eyes widened. Before I could comprehend anything I felt a knife digging on my throat. "How I love to see you tied up but it would be more lovable to see you tied up with the hem of my bed."
"It will be most lovable when my fist will be in contact with your face." "Oh! Fiesty much! " Another man appeared. "Don't worry. We'll give you a go at him, if your fists survive. " "Youngjae. Don't. You. Dare. " Taehyung managed to say in a stern voice. "You are in no position to be threatening pretty boy. " Jaebum said walking towards him, kicking him in the stomach causing Taehyung to double over, spitting blood. I tried to free my hands. Just a bit more. And done. "Let us free our hands as well." Y/N whispered. I heard Jane breathing heavily from my left side. "Don't be afraid of us. We won't harm you. " "What do you think I am? A three year old? I know what your 'I won't harm you' means. " Just then Y/n and Jane nudged me signalling their arms were free. Jane kicked the person in front of her right in the stomach. We started fighting our way out of the situation. "Jeanette. Duck." Taehyung yelled . I ducked as a chair flew past me. "thanks" I kneeled down beside Taehyung, trying to free him. I felt someone press something round, cold and metallic in the crock of my neck. "I don't think so princess. Your prince isn't going anywhere and neither are you. " He slammed that something on the back of my neck and my vision started blacking. With in seconds I passed out.

Bam bam POV
when Jeanette kneeled down to Taehyung's level I crept behind her. I was so jealous that I slammed the back of the gun on the back of her neck. I kneeled down to her level and said, "That's what you get for making me jealous baby. " I picked her up, bridal style, taking her to my room and cuffed her hand with the hem of my bed. I left the room and returned back to the basement to see Y/N and Jeanette not there anymore. Suddenly Jaebum's phone rang. He picked up the phone with a smirk and left the room, followed by the rest leaving me and Taehyung all alone.