Chapter 9

Namjoon's POV 

I was in the basement,when I heard someone sobbing through my earpiece ."Hello?" Jeanette asked. "Sorry,didn't realize that the earpiece was working." (Y/N) replied. "Why are you sobbing (Y/N)?" Jane asked. "No reason." She replied. " Namjoon gave you those marks. Right? Donsaeng, don't be afraid. We are here for you."  Jane continued. I smirked. That girl is quite smart. " I don't wanna stay here. " Jeanette said. " We will run away once I am properly healed."Jane said.

I'll make sure that never happens . I diverted my attention to the torture in front of me. Jungkook was doing a good job. I almost wanted to congratulate him with a present. Almost everything except (Y/N) cause she's mine and only mine. After Jungkook was done with the torture I praised him for his job and said "You have done a good job.Ask for anything you want. Consider your options." "Anything?" " Yes"

I suddenly heard. "I don't wanna stay in this room, anywhere will be better . Even the lizard room."  (Y/N) said. into her earpiece. Fine , if she wants to stay in the lizard room, I'll make her stay there. "(Y/N)" "Sorry?" "I want (Y/N)." "Take her if you dare." 

Taehyung's POV 

Ugh!!!!!! What the fuck! first of all how can Kookie ask (Y/n), my (Y/N) as a gift? And second of all why is Namjoon hyung so obsessed with her. Its annoying that they are so possessive about her. 

Jin's POV 

After the ruckus caused by those two dorks we were heading out of the room leaving the three hostages knocked out in the basement,when Namjoon pulled me aside and said ' Make sure Jane doesn't recover." "Why?" "Because they are planning to run away." We turned and to see Yoongi standing there. "Oh. OK then. I'll take my leave." I could feel Namjoon fuming with anger. We parted ways and went to our rooms.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the washroom splashing water on my face when I felt a hand around my waist and his breath tickling my neck. Then he started leaving sloppy kisses on my jawline and my neck. His hand went under my baggy sweater and roamed examining my body. Before he could unclip my bra , I harshly removed his hand and slapped him across his face. That was the biggest mistake I had ever done in my life. He dragged me out of the room and I immediately apologized but he didn't listen. When we started to pass the lizard room I sighed in relief but then he took me to a room which was having artificial grass and bamboos inside it .

I as confusedly standing there but  something caught my eye. 'shackles?' I thought. Namjoon started dragging me towards the shackle and tied me. I just stared at him confused by his act. Soon he left but not before whispering "Meet you tomorrow, if you get through this, baby girl." He placed a peck on my lips roughly and left. I saw two sparkling eyes nearing me. My heart skipped a beat when I saw what it was. Panic started to rise in my body and my breathing became difficult. He wouldn't leave me like this. Right? He'll come and get me; I just need to be polite. "Namjoon- Sir, I am sorry. I won't repeat this. Please let me out." No response. "Please?" Still no response. No. He had left me here to die. I started screaming for help and crying. Its one roar was enough to silence me. It came forward and looked at his prey. I gulped. It pounced. I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst to come. But, it never happened. I felt someone freeing me from the shackles. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook in front of me, with Taehyung holding a tazer gun and the tiger lying still. As soon as he freed me, I hugged him tightly. My hands were around his neck and my head on his chest while I quietly sobbed. His hands came around my waist and he pulled me closer. I was kinda comforted from the act. We walked out of the room , never breaking the hug. Taehyung placed his hands on my shoulders trying to comfort me. I suddenly heard a cough and lifted my head to see Namjoon standing there. I immediately tightened my grip on Jungkook. I was so afraid of what Namjoon would do to me "What are you guys doing?" "We heard her scream. And thankfully we came when we did or we would be planning a funeral." "Great. Now leave her and go to your rooms." "No please don't. I don't wanna go with him." I started sobbing again. Jungkook and Taehyung's hold tightened on me. "Hyung, just let her stay with one of us. She is scared and not letting go." Jungkook proposed. "No.' he replied. He held my hand and pulled me but I didn't let go. Before another try Taehyung removed his hand. "Hyung. Don't force her." He said sternly. He then let go of my shoulders and pushed me behind him. Even Jungkook let go of me caressing my cheek for a moment and then standing in front of me. They were like a wall between me and Namjoon I could feel all of three of them fume in anger. Suddenly, the tiger as my companion wasn't a bad idea at all.